OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Caught a DS pair last night for $95 shipped. Patience pays so don't overpay.
Nice pick up. That's cheap no matter how you look at it. Agreed, it's ALL about patience and persistence. Unless your rich, then you just copp the first pair you find.

Rotated back around to these today.
2012 AT 1 Mid Premium 'Chlorophyl'
^ the original mcenroe nike air trainer 1 mids are my ALL time favorite shoes...i am so very very jealous of anyone who has a pair!  

i currently own 4 different pairs of the air trainer 1 mids, but missed out on the original mcenroe/chlorophyll colorway...i wont miss out next time though, thats for damn sure!

^ the original mcenroe nike air trainer 1 mids are my ALL time favorite shoes...i am so very very jealous of anyone who has a pair!  
i currently own 4 different pairs of the air trainer 1 mids, but missed out on the original mcenroe/chlorophyll colorway...i wont miss out next time though, thats for damn sure!
Yeah man definitely a classic silhouette and CW. If you want a pair now, you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding a decent priced pair on eBay, if you've got a bit of patience. :wink:

Yeah man definitely a classic silhouette and CW. If you want a pair now, you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding a decent priced pair on eBay, if you've got a bit of patience.
wink.gif
absolutely!  and haha yeah, that is funny you should mention the bay, i've been watching there for some 11.5 mcenroes for a few months now and no luck as of yet...but! that is where i have purchased 3 of the 4 pairs of trainers i currently own!

I'm likeing the fragment Roland garros ones , what a good price for those these days in a sz 11.5

I'm likeing the fragment Roland garros ones , what a good price for those these days in a sz 11.5
yeah fragment has been killing it....i have the the fragment wimbledons in both colorways (green being my favorite color) and i love them!

Yea, I'm glad the Frag AT1s weren't "hyped" at all. Was gonna sell my worn double but considering it'd fetch barely anything, I just decided to keep. And it was a BLESSING in disguise imo. Quality is great, and C/W is my favorite of the whole pack.

Back
Top Bottom