OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

X-post from Team Trainer thread

At JJ now

Last edited:
Mine was bad as well, to the point where I seriously considered selling both my used and new pair. But like I said, after the ~10th where it's simply one away on its own

Tracked down a pair. On wear 6-7 and they're softening up a bit. I'll let you know how this experiment turns out :lol:

Random - clean those medicine ball AT3s this morning...and the navy paint started to wipe away. smh.

Any DIY painting tips, holler at me. In the meantime, I'm going to track down a navy Sharpie lol.

Random - clean those medicine ball AT3s this morning...and the navy paint started to wipe away. smh.

Any DIY painting tips, holler at me. In the meantime, I'm going to track down a navy Sharpie lol.

Don't use a sharpie it wont look good. Your better off getting a paint pen if you dont trust ur hands with a brush. All craft stores sell them even sharpie makes paint pens.

Angelus will have blue similar to what you need.

PM me pics of the area I might be able to help.

all my trainers are TTS at a size 10.  for the life of me, i couldnt figure out why my infrareds felt big.  like long.  its annoying the F out of me, and im considering selling them down the road if i cant get my head it.  i think i figured out why.  look how long the toebox is on the 2013 infrareds compared to my 2012 chlorophylls.  is this of the new mold or something?  did i just get a bunk one?

Last edited:
all my trainers are TTS at a size 10.  for the life of me, i couldnt figure out why my infrareds felt big.  like long.  its annoying the F out of me, and im considering selling them down the road if i cant get my head it.  i think i figured out why.  look how long the toebox is on the 2015 infrareds compared to my 2012 chlorophylls.  is this of the new mold or something?  did i just get a bunk one?

Toe box looks a little bit wider as well...

yeah im a bit disappointed with this.  all my at1s have been consistent and this is the first one that is out of wack.  im tempted to pick up a pair in 9.5 and see it feels better.  

:smh: Casuality. Some barely worn 2004 air trainer 1 low retros started to have some glue sole/midsole separation. Right at the outrigger. That era is now nearly extinct. FTs holding up fine for now. I had to sell a pair because I just wasn't too sure.

In general, I agree with Modzzilla.... have for years about the whole web of threads on trainers. The problem is, you have a couple people come in and ask about say the AIR TRAINER III, but do so in the sc high auburn thread. Any trainer talk is positive talk in my book, so I never really let it affect me. I tend to check out the first page or two in retro for anything trainer related anyways. The Team Air Trainer doesn't seem to have the same following as RETRO threads here.

Maybe we should start one here then. Official air trainer central thread.

Stop all this spreading of info and multiple thread crossovers.

Do it Wally, and hit the first chapter moment up with some of your pics to bedazzle and mesmerise....

^ Same thing as Wally's case has happened with my Zoom Trainer 1 Mid in all black while ago. And the funny thing is..., I've got FT still holding up and am worrying whether to wear this also.
http://www.sneakerpedia.com/sneakers/27511

What's FT?

I really feel like getting rid of a lot of early/mid 2000s pairs b/c if they crumble when I wear them I'm going to be really supremely irked lol.

One thread in here wouldn't be that bad. I'm no snitch but I don't mind helping out to maintain order and such.

FTs holding up fine for now. I had to sell a pair because I just wasn't too sure.
FT quality is surprisingly good.  Holding up (so far, knock on wood)... plus the quality of the materials are fantastic.  

They don't make em like they used to! 

Back
Top Bottom