Official Air Max 97 Thread

Love the Gold/Black and the Silver/Black, like I love the Emerald one and great other colorways like Anthracite/Orange.
That being said, I'll definitely pass, even if Metallic pack pairs look better in my opinion than OG's Silver Bullet and Gold pair, because as mentionned before, it's hard to follow all the releases and you got to make choices, mostly if you buy other Nike sneakers and even sportswear...
Hope Nike, in parallel of this, will release a cheap shoe with 97 vibe like they did for the 95 with the Invigor (even if I did not find adult sizes :s) or with the 98 with the Axis, we both need shoes with dope colorways and materials to chill and have style, and cheaper neutral shoes to rock in every situation without having to pay attention to not ruin the pair...
Again congrats to Nike for all the great colorways they honoured us with.
Personally I would just buy some random cw on discount and make them beaters instead of copping some inspired model.

20181112_100838.jpg

Can I get a LC please:

can anyone help or point out things to look for? did these come with smaller than usual boxes?

Totally fake, box label is all wrong.

los2187 los2187 yea like modus47 modus47 said the box label is all wrong, look at the font that is being used. Those are some really good fakes, the shoes themselves had me fooled there not gonna lie. I had to take a look at the label on my box to double check.

IMG_1167.JPG
Got these coming in the post as I am curious to see what they look like in the flesh. I have both the Silver Bullet & Gold Bullet 97s and these wmns mash-ups look pretty nice from the photo. Grabbed a pair to scrutinise while the larger sizes are still available. Will report back when in hand.

Back
Top Bottom