Official Air Max 97 Thread

o_max-97-bape-camo-running-shoes-sneakers-men-3106.jpg

Did them Italy Camos release yet? I just peeped them Japan camos. They hard. Nike needs a worldwide release for this Camo pack soon

Yes, a french website saw the page product and ask Nike and this is what they answer, at least according to them BUT this website also said it could be something like a "private" release, maybe the error isn't about the release but about talking about it now when it would be something confidential ?

EDIT : Because errors like this as Nike is concerned are a bit strange...I don't think they can upload a whole page without checking it before.

Dreamin about getting all the EU camo ^^ Really need the Italian one, the best of the six I think (then Japan, US I won't get), then France, Germany and UK.

Kind of hard to imagine that I list a UK camo like this ( the one on 95 was great )

Need some camouflages like these 2 AF 1 for AM 95 and AM 97

Attachments

• camo.jpg
    camo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Would do an update when i get them. But yea I was able to do an instore order for the silver bullets at finishline San Marcos.

That fusion does NOT look good. However, the upside would be that the sole would actually be super soft...probably the most comfortable 97-based shoe in existence...heh.
I’m ready to purchase
This colorway isn’t bad

Hopefully will be sold for $160
And then Notre will kick in again and give everybody that $110 price for hybrids

Now following Vapormax thread

Back
Top Bottom