Official Air Max 97 Thread

IMG_0690.JPG
The messenger bag of fire.

Shout out to the swoosh god. Uncle Wealth!

Imma need the rest of you size 13s to hurry and get your shipping confirmation from UNDFTD so you can leave these other pairs for me to scoop tomorrow :lol:

Dont understand the hype on these at all or those whack fanny packs. Dudes really cant think for themselves, sad.
The idea that you thought the messenger bags were actually fanny packs just shows how affected you are by trends lmao.

The idea that you thought the messenger bags were actually fanny packs just shows how affected you are by trends lmao.
Na I know what they are I just think its sad to see grown dudes walking around with them on. But the way I see it they might as well be wearing fanny packs and probably will as soon as some other people start doing it. Like I said, sad.

I most excited about the crossbody messenger. I was looking for a bag for a quick runs or for when I didn't need to carry a lot of things. First I looked into this but it was too small
8DE15DE0-8546-4743-A3BB-A1415507281F-15631-00000A5CA28BA2AE.jpeg

Then the cross messaged dropped and it was perfect.A fanny pack is about half the size of the cross messenger. Hell maybe even a third depending on which kind you're looking at.

Last edited:
This one is def dope.

I have a Gucci "man bag" that I rock casually but this is strictly for runs, hikes, etc

Back
Top Bottom