Official Air Max ‘96, Air Max 96 II Thread

They did that BS and didn't bother to make enough at all. Nothing like the Infrareds.
they did make enough pairs from the neons, but the problem is just that the neon cw is insanely popular compared to the infras, peeps in asia and the UK would waiting in line at the sidewalk for more than 15 hours and overnight there to able get a pair of neons but thats for sure not gonna happen for the infras when they got released, the only region where infras are selling well is the EU, they dont care about infras in asia and the US, in those 2 regions they will sit and can even copped with discount if you have enough patience

DM2361-100
20210613-a1.jpg
20210613-a2.jpg
20210613-a3.jpg
20210613-a4.jpg
20210613-a5.jpg
20210613-a6.jpg
20210613-a7.jpg

Really trying to hold out on the 96 I OGs but might pick up the 96 II goldenrods

have cherrys/comets dried up in bigger mens sizes?

For the most part. I had been hunting down a 12.5 for a while and seems like all gone stateside but maybe 1-2 euro spots had 12.5 and up but can't remember how far up. I opted out after shipping and everything made them more than 200 and I was never feeling these THAT badly.

that's what i'm worried about happening because I think it's probably the same size you kept trying to order and I've definitely seen this size go in and out of stock before. if it works out, hooray. if not, on to finding goldenrods on sale.

UNKNWN has a couple pairs under retail. I grabbed the size 14 Golden Rod pair luckily. I had waited too long for the Nike.com pair to go on sale and it was gone.

Back
Top Bottom