Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Man, these are so dope in person! As a life long Bulls fan & a fan of Butler, these were a MUST COP! Grateful to grab a pair through SNKRS.

Does anybody know, when Footlocker will offer the next 20% discount round?

So eager to get that second pair of XX9 UNC's to repaint the midsole and finish my project!

It would have been more of a PE had they not used the elephant print or the speckles. They didn't even bother trying to fade the color from dark to light like the other xx9's. Got lazy Jordan brand.....

It would have been more of a PE had they not used the elephant print or the speckles. They didn't even bother trying to fade the color from dark to light like the other xx9's. Got lazy Jordan brand.....

Are you talking about the Jimmy PE?

the solid color with the cement and elephant is way better than the fade with cement and elephant. i wish my infrared lows were all gray and didn't have a fade like my Jimmy's because the mid sole on the infrared's doesn't fade to match the upper.

Last edited:
I don't think he has worn the any all red lows. Are you talking about the mid PE back when he started getting XX9 PEs?
No just talking in general. I thought the whole purpose of a PE so it wouldn't look like a general release at all. Jordan Brand should've went solid red on Jimmy's shoes.

Last edited:
Just got the MTM pack today. All I can say is wow! The all leather XX9 is top shelf bro!

infrared lows on sale for a good price anywhere yet?
Not a "sale" but there's 15% off 70+ on Eastbay -- restriction lifted on infrareds

there's a 20% off 200+ if you would end up throwing somethin else in there

Last edited:
Called and they do still have them in stock for anyone interested, too bad they don't ship

Back
Top Bottom