Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

They need to release that pair on the right hand side and I mean urgently! The pair on the left is not really doing it for me, mainly, since it is too much white on the upper, but the right one is just straight BRED DNA!
yea, if that one on the right drops it will be a day one must have for me.

Last edited:
If they aren't going to release simple and solid colorways, they might as well add it to Nike ID like the Kobes.

I mean Kobes has had bad colorways as a GR because they know if you want a simple black and white colorway, you can make them and they'll make more profit cutting the middle man and even adding n extra cost from msrp.
It just seems like the XX9 line was an after thought. Nike is like they got their performance shoe, who cares. The XX9 needed to be on Nike iD. And they needed to release more of those graphic options (Photo Reels, UNCs, Oregon, etc).

Sorry if repeat info, but I think I read somewhere that Niketown Chicago has these available at the moment

I called Chicago. They have no clue what I was talking about. I did read somewhere they have them available but who knows. The sales rep probably just lazy to go check.

Edit
Okay. Release date is probably the reason why. Maybe Chicago put it on shelf too early and had to recall.

Last edited:
Okay. Just found out that most Nike stores have them in stock. But not allow to release them just yet. I'm currently on the phone with a sales rep and waiting for the actual release date. Will edit later once I find out.

Edit

The official release date is 1/25/16. Monday and can not do phone order till 48 hrs afterwards.

Last edited:
XX9 BHM sizes available :smokin. Just phone ordered a size 11 but I needed a 10.5 :smh:.

Nike Factory Store - South Chicago

Address:
8510 South Cottage Grove Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60619

Phone: 7738465460

Okay. Just found out that most Nike stores have them in stock. But not allow to release them just yet. I'm currently on the phone with a sales rep and waiting for the actual release date. Will edit later once I find out.

Edit

The official release date is 1/25/16. Monday and can not do phone order till 48 hrs afterwards.
Appreciate the info..... repped 
smokin.gif

XX9 BHM sizes available
smokin.gif
. Just phone ordered a size 11 but I needed a 10.5
mean.gif

Address:

Chicago, Illinois 60619

Repped.

What was the total if you don't mind?

XX9 BHM sizes available :smokin. Just phone ordered a size 11 but I needed a 10.5 :smh:.

Address:

Chicago, Illinois 60619

Appreciate the info..... repped :smokin

Repped.

What was the total if you don't mind?

Was anyone else able to buy? I called a little after seeing the original post and girl that answered said they didn't have it. I just tried again now because I know sometimes stores aren't straight over the phone and the guy told me they haven't had them since Christmas.

Was anyone else able to buy? I called a little after seeing the original post and girl that answered said they didn't have it. I just tried again now because I know sometimes stores aren't straight over the phone and the guy told me they haven't had them since Christmas.

They took my phone order and they didn't have a 10.5 but had an 11. I asked how many they had left and he said only a few and didn't know what sizes, he kept having to run to check on my 2 sizes. They were 179.99 which isn't that bad from what I was seeing on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom