Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hey I've been looking around but I figured I'd ask here too.

What's the going rate for the Pantone xx9? I was seeing like $150-175. Is that about right?

Saw a pair size 9.5 on Facebook going 115 gifted, I shared the info here last week. If they were 9 I'd grab

This, all blacks for 90$ im doubling easy and tripling if I can find my size next paycheck, dominantly black shoes always get my love and these perform like a midtop Kobe 6 (one of my favorite hoop shoes)
im the opposite. Usually never cop all black but for these, they may be the best colorway. Also like the asg but theyll dirty quick

Last edited:
the champs site is worth a look   
eek.gif

nike.com is the cheapest place to buy XX9's next to catching a CW here or there at a mall or outlet.

Last edited:
^^ thats a good sign. Hopefully other colorways also drop lower. The hares are a bit too much for me

Last edited:
Tempted to pick up the green spark pair... if the 30s are woven too (sounds like they will be) and an improvement, may just chill and save cash for those

Last edited:
Not sure if a better bargain can be found, but should anyone be interested, the BHM's can be had for full retail at the Finishline in Menlo Park Mall, Edison NJ; size 9 only. Confirmed the pair to be in mint condition and on hand earlier.

Call for phone order, if they decline to do so, state that corporate had it stock located for you as it was not on the website, and that you were instructed to place a phone order.

732-603-1240 is the store number.

Back
Top Bottom