Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

JB also released some sweatpants to go with the PR's but don't think they've made it online yet.

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to buy a pair of the Oregon 29s today....but for $2250. Couldn't convince myself to do that. It's a shoe that's definitely on my list though

Had the opportunity to buy a pair of the Oregon 29s today....but for $2250. Couldn't convince myself to do that. It's a shoe that's definitely on my list though
how do they look? Do you have any pics?

how do they look? Do you have any pics?

This was a deal with someone I've bought from/sold to a few times over the past couple years through Twitter. He's located in Seattle so I wasn't able to see them in person unfortunately. Also didn't want to ask him for detailed photos since I'm not a serious buyer at that price.

Not even $850. I'd say $500.
laugh.gif
Yeah...Oregon FOAMS are up on FC for $550 and up.

Saw the GOATs in person today, and have to agree with others that they don't look as nice in person. Then again, I don't think any of the 29's look as nice in person.

Tried them on for the first time too. Cushion and comfort was amazing, but I thought they felt slightly clunkier than the 28's as far as playing ball is concerned.

Saw the GOATs in person today, and have to agree with others that they don't look as nice in person. Then again, I don't think any of the 29's look as nice in person.

Tried them on for the first time too. Cushion and comfort was amazing, but I thought they felt slightly clunkier than the 28's as far as playing ball is concerned.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I have 5 pairs of 29's I think they look much better in person than in pics.

My fault should have taken the high road. My apologies. But if someone could hook me up with the lace length it would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom