Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Those look horrible. They have 2 different designs for the xx9 and that would make a 3rd. So much potential in colorways but jb always finds a way to mess it up

Really disappointed they didn't do a Christmas shoe with the 29. Doesn't make sense that they'd include the 28 in last year's christmas collection, but not the 29 to this years.

Really disappointed they didn't do a Christmas shoe with the 29. Doesn't make sense that they'd include the 28 in last year's christmas collection, but not the 29 to this years.
agree  maybe didnt want to go up against  the retro 11 release and the pack release ??

who knows what they are thinkin .....

Cool that they have a new mesh pattern but disappointed in the execution. Also that Photoshop Jumpman needs to go or find a better location kind of like the Jumpman on the XI.

giphy.gif

Ran in my 28 SEs today. Super bouncy. Not sure how JB can sell a shoe for over $200 and not include zoom air in the heel. I've heard all the reason why. But it should have been thrown in at that price!

really liking the "bred" wait didn't we already get a bred cw
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 I like the lines and it's simple an plain but done well def 2nd only to the RW and tied with the TO "IMHO"

really liking the "bred" wait didn't we already get a bred cw
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 I like the lines and it's simple an plain but done well def 2nd only to the RW and tied with the TO "IMHO"
i like the blk/red elephant print more than these sonic-waves tbh. if only they make them with white midsole on these.

I don't like the elephant print either but the big jump man and new styles will b copped next month probably

Liking those xx9 breds. Maybe with black laces though.

That's exactly what I was thinking!
They’ll probably be included as an alternate option. But I agree.

finally a nice design but def want to see more pics, no elephant print, no trapezoids, just simple and effective 
Same here. The silhouette is banging, but the designs are slacking. They’ve boasted how versatile this shoe is for graphics and prints. Let’s see them.

yea, I'm with you.  I swear people get so brained washed sometimes

Seems like most people that buy Js could careless that they are actually BASKETBALL sneakers!  Saying the 29s are trash and JB could sell Pantones for $500 is just ludicrous to me.  Of course they are entitled to their opinions, but most of them have never even touched a 29, but already calling them trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom