Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by peezy921

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Best colorways so far to date to rock with jeans for me.
smile.gif

doesn't the white parts of the xx3's get stained by your jeans?
Nope not at all. They're running fine for me. I had some 7 jeans in case you were wondering.

hm, thanks for the input. Will consider wearing these with jeans, but not denim.
Hmmmmm..........

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

man those white soles get dirty fast

100% agree...man I almost wish it was a different color. I rocked mine for about 4 hours INSIDE a mall...and man by the time I got home the white soleslooked crazy. Oh well...glad I got my extra pair. Also these are super COMFY...and rockin with white ankle cut sock and shorts...man. Forget it...killin emjust smashing it!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

100% agree...man I almost wish it was a different color. I rocked mine for about 4 hours INSIDE a mall...and man by the time I got home the white soles looked crazy. Oh well...glad I got my extra pair. Also these are super COMFY...and rockin with white ankle cut sock and shorts...man. Forget it...killin em just smashing it!

first people get upset about shoes creasing, now the SOLES GETTIN DIRTY?!?!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon, its the soles and youre wearin them outside, naturally they would get dirty. you might as well not wear shoes if youfeel this way, lol.

Originally Posted by Beats05

eek.gif
my pair just came in and i'm in awe. no pictures ive seen do these
shoes justice one bit. the silver/grey dna stitching was barely visible in any pics i saw and they set the shoe off big time. these are almost too beautiful to
wear. these and the white/stealths are easily the nicest new release jordans since the XI mids. can't wait for the motorsports to complete my trio

agree w/ u on the wht/stealth comment!

saw these on the shelve at NT Portland yesterday. I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about. to each his own I guess. I'm just pissed if theyscrapped the anthracites for these..

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

100% agree...man I almost wish it was a different color. I rocked mine for about 4 hours INSIDE a mall...and man by the time I got home the white soles looked crazy. Oh well...glad I got my extra pair. Also these are super COMFY...and rockin with white ankle cut sock and shorts...man. Forget it...killin em just smashing it!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon, its the soles and youre wearin them outside, naturally they would get dirty. you might as well not wear shoes if you feel this way, lol.

you mean yours dont stay clean when you walk outside? man, i just wear my shoe condom
2007042415181462220.jpg
problem solved!!!

Not interested. You should do what I did and look for it first.
HUH!? You DON'T want to make money? And I do look jerky, (on my frank rizzo) I live in a town that doesnt get anything. Thanks for thehelp..............................

Just got another size 10 from FNL but the box is a little bit up and its missing the DVD, I am going to return them.

finally got my pair from eastbay. i was a bit dissapointed. the collare definitely needs some color.

Saw these in person for the first time yesterday, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The red is REAL nice, but the shoe is pretty boring overall. Sometimes too simple isjust TOOO simple.

LMAO @ blackcat. I thought I was the only one, homie...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon, its the soles and youre wearin them outside, naturally they would get dirty. you might as well not wear shoes if you feel this way, lol.

you mean yours dont stay clean when you walk outside? man, i just wear my shoe condom
2007042415181462220.jpg
problem solved!!!

Great pic...hahaha...

Nah you got it all wrong, I wasn't *****ing I was just complaining! ahahaa...but making the soles BRIGHT WHITE is something that puzzles me thats all. of course the soles are going to get dirty but its just amplified when you have this shiny white bottoms. Heck I wear all my shoes so it isnt that serious tome anyway.

Use Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Cleaner it will eat that dirt up on those bottoms! If you want to keep them looking clean use Jason Markk after every wear! Idon't use nothing to clean my heat but that JM!!!

dc97_1.JPG

just wanted to share my pic with you guys.....

however, titanium > black stealth > Old Love > All Star > wht/stealth

I called footlocker at Roosevelt feild mall ny the day before to see if they were getting them. They told me sure and were going to open at 9am. So I got thereat 845 ......... I was the only one there and the manager he let me in was the eazyiest cop of the year so far !!!!!!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Use Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Cleaner it will eat that dirt up on those bottoms! If you want to keep them looking clean use Jason Markk after every wear! I don't use nothing to clean my heat but that JM!!!

you my friend have good taste....agreed 100%
2100532402_fec13631fd.jpg

2099752669_5e579d6e3b.jpg

Use Jason Markk Premium Sneaker Cleaner it will eat that dirt up on those bottoms! If you want to keep them looking clean use Jason Markk after every wear! I don't use nothing to clean my heat but that JM!!!

where could i find this stuff at?

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

where could i find this stuff at?
http://www.jasonmarkk.com/products.html they sell it at that website thats wear i buy mine from good $*@+
pimp.gif

Anybody know any Finishline stores that still have these availible? I have a gift card and I tried stock locating these from a store in Houston, but themanager there was being a herb about sending them. I need help!!!!
ohwell.gif

^^^ Does that cleaner really work .. what makes it what it is ?
Originally Posted by BigDirty978

Anybody know any Finishline stores that still have these availible? I have a gift card and I tried stock locating these from a store in Houston, but the manager there was being a herb about sending them. I need help!!!!
ohwell.gif
Yea go to a store and do a send sale ....

Mine came in Thursday from eastbay, they look
pimp.gif
, one to rock and one tostock, I cant ever see myself wearing the second pair, it will probably stay on ice forever.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom