Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I just tried buying a pair of XV using 2CABIN4LIFE and it worked. Went down to $120.

Did you try it using caps?

I just used the nike code and it worked. You can check it out for yourself. I have no problem buying two if I can get them for $150 a piece.

finishline went up at ~8:25pm pac time = not one size was available from the getgo

so fnl isnt gonna b gettin more pairs around this time cuz i thought someone talked to a manger on the fone n he said that there will be more pairs

Hmm, I tryed it on the spizikes size 12 earlier today and it didn't work for me. I'll try anther shoe and see what's up.

For some reason I do see Footlocker.com getting these.... Did anyone get confirmation that they would?

It looks like Eastbay only.

I'm so glad that I was on today and saw that these were up. I originally thought that these would be a simple cop with my brother working at the Finishlinethat gets every Jordan possible, but even they didn't get them. Beautiful shoe. My favorite white/red shoe right behind the white/red XII's. This shoeis definitely an instant classic and is much much much better than that black/stealth colorway. It's not even a comparison.

Originally Posted by cjb23

finishline went up at ~8:25pm pac time = not one size was available from the getgo
FNL Stock was up since 8 am this morning, and it took about an hour to be soldout. If you look at the official XX3 post you will see tons of thread onthe FNL QS.

Hello,

Thank you for inquiry.

We do appreciate your interest in our products. When viewing an item on
our web site, only the sizes currently available for that item will be
featured.

I'm sorry that size 12.5 is no longer in stock in these Jordan shoes.

Visit us often for new items, new brands and great prices!

Please let us know if we can assist you further. Thank you for visiting
www.eastbay.com.

Sincerely,

Anne
Product Support Team Member
--------------------------------------------------------

How is the size 12.5 not in stock anymore when they haven't even gone up for sale?

just called FOOT LOCKER, at the FOX HILLS MALL, (Culver City, Ca) and they told me "open at 6-am" sad to say ill be their at 5-am

Originally Posted by JR THA GREAT

just called FOOT LOCKER, at the FOX HILLS MALL, (Culver City, Ca) and they told me "open at 6-am" sad to say ill be their at 5-am
Are You Yardie?

DAMN THEY WENT QUICK ON FNL................DID ANY ONE GET IT WITH A DISCOUNT......................

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

connect @ one spot says more people been asking 4 fusions...
that's crazy! but the same thing has been happening around here. jordan heads around here who ususally cop every release have been passing onpacks and the xx3's. instead of copping a pack, they've been copping 2 fusions instead. how %@% backwards is that???

Back
Top Bottom