Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

got all the way to check out and they didn't approve the bill me later. i got a pocket full of cash but didn't make it to the bank to make a deposit soi could use my debit card. damn, guess i'll have to get up early and hit up my hood spot.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Eastaby doesn't charge tax for anyone, now I checked my order history and its up, but my 23s aren't on there. I haven't actually anticipated a release like this in 3 years.

Not true sir.

They charge tax to Wisconsin people because they located in Wisconsin.

Originally Posted by versache530

got all the way to check out and they didn't approve the bill me later. i got a pocket full of cash but didn't make it to the bank to make a deposit so i could use my debit card. damn, guess i'll have to get up early and hit up my hood spot.
I don't think you'll have to worry about this one selling out on Eastbay.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

WOW 9's are already gone too.

For those that didn't grab get em from ndc (3am eastern phone and 5:30am internet) use 2CABIN4LIFE and at least get em on discount to feel better.

So they are available at 3am by phone, and 530 by internet?

Thats odd, usually its 3am for both?

I called NDC and thats what the lil cronie CSR told me. Just relaying the message. I would try both anyway at like 230am til you get em.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Damn I had them and was all checked out and Bill Me Later did not authorize it

That sux, bro. I was pulling for you to copp, too. Bill Me Later seems somewhat hokey to me, but I've never used it. Float a check for 'em in themorning.

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Eastaby doesn't charge tax for anyone, now I checked my order history and its up, but my 23s aren't on there. I haven't actually anticipated a release like this in 3 years.

Not true sir.

They charge tax to Wisconsin people because they located in Wisconsin.

Really? I didn't know that, but that makes sense and its only a matter of time before they start charging tax here in NY as well. Do you guys thinkI'm safe I place my order at 12:01 and they gave me the order number, but its not in my order history and I haven't gotten the email. God I sound likea hypbeast
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I just really want these they are so clean and the 23sare becoming my favorite Jays

Originally Posted by RFX45

got all the way to check out and they didn't approve the bill me later. i got a pocket full of cash but didn't make it to the bank to make a deposit so i could use my debit card. damn, guess i'll have to get up early and hit up my hood spot.

12:23am EST at 12:06am sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 11 are sold out on Eastbay...what makes this whole release suck is that even the Titaniums got released inCanada and these not at all! *@% JB

WOW they're gone on eastbay

glad i was able to get my order through

just got the email for order confirmation too

12:23am EST at 12:06am sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 11 are sold out on Eastbay...what makes this whole release suck is that even the Titaniums got released inCanada and these not at all! *++ JB

this reminiscent of the all star's. had them in the cart online and then they were gone 2 secs later. luckily, i will be at my spot within hrs. i'vetold people that i will cut someone if i don't get my hands on these. hands down the best colorway of the xx3's, as all have been nice so far. butthese take the 'best' tag out of the whole series.

you know what...man...after getting the crappy crashes on eastbay I thought I lost my order but I got my confirmation. Then...5 mins later I GOT ANOTHER EMAILCONFIRMATION!

So they computer messed up and gave my TWO transactions CONFIRMING the shoes. I had to actually call and CANCEL an order. She was on the phone and said, yougot lucky you got two confirmations. I was like yeah man...sheeesh. Cancel one now!

I also use BILL ME LATER cuz i am broke and I like that I can buy now pay later. I clicked fast and furious...and got my confirmation. So now I have to waitfor TWO shoes...XX3 all stars and XX3 white/reds.

Thanks JordanRMyCrack, I really appreciate that man. Oh well right, I might have to go down to the city tomorrow. What'd you mean by float a check, youthink that'd work?

Originally Posted by DCS23

12:23am EST at 12:06am sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 11 are sold out on Eastbay...what makes this whole release suck is that even the Titaniums got released in Canada and these not at all! *++ JB

9.5 is my size. so much for copping online. if i can get em at my spot i'll just save my dough for next month. i really want those hares. not a big fanof 16's, but my uncle will buy them off of me. he's old and is happy to have any jordan. he don't care. i always sell him the one in the pack thati don't want.

Originally Posted by freezelle

yeah, they're rubbing salt in the wound with that e-mail 15 minutes after they already sold em all........
mad.gif

That always pisses me off, actually. JB / Nike sends them out like that, too. It's asinine.
mad.gif

A quick question. I maanged to get two orders through but with different name. One is mine and the other is my girlfriends with different shipping address, butpaid on the same credit card. Is that fine? I hope eastbay won't count this as a customer. Since its two different orders. Also the payment has alredy beendeducted from my credit card account.
Eastbay just sold out in less than 20 mins. Man this is such a hard buy.
Hopefully my 4 pairs are shipped out w no problems.

A quick question. I maanged to get two orders through but with different name. One is mine and the other is my girlfriends with different shipping address, but paid on the same credit card. Is that fine? I hope eastbay won't count this as a customer. Since its two different orders. Also the payment has alredy been deducted from my credit card account.
Eastbay just sold out in less than 20 mins. Man this is such a hard buy.
Hopefully my 4 pairs are shipped out w no problems.

^ I don't like to hear that

12:23am EST at 12:06am sizes 9.5, 10.5 and 11 are sold out on Eastbay...what makes this whole release suck is that even the Titaniums got released inCanada and these not at all! *@$ JB

Back
Top Bottom