Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Stealth Post! 4/5/08

I heard someone say they wouldnt be released on Swoosh. Is what i heard wrong? Will us fortunate ones be able to buy off swoosh?

Can anyone confirm?

I forgot these came out today. Many sites have been selling these for the past two weeks. I'll pass thou. Saving up for the May and June Countdown Packs.

Good Luck to those who wanna cop

I hope some codes come up for these they are great shoes but not worth 185 + tax hope something comes up

nah im passing maybe if they go down for sure then i copp...but theres more to lookforward too yeard...

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

what time will these go up on ndc
Same time as every other release......who knows.

I would say between 1:30 and 3:30 Pacific time. The 10/13 pack went up at 3:45 and then 2 weeks ago the 9/14 pack went up at about 1:30. They are terribleabout putting them up at a consistent time.

Whenever they do come up on NDC use this code

25PCTNTF2

25% off. I don't want these but, I used this code with the kobe's tonight and it worked just fine.

^^ Appreciate the code tupac, I hope it works later tonight. That's the only way I'm getting these, is with a code.

Finally a Jordan release with no HYPE lol.....I have the strange feeling that these along with the 2/21 pack will sit on shelves for quite a while.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Appreciate the code tupac, I hope it works later tonight. That's the only way I'm getting these, is with a code.
Not a problem french. Somebody posted it in the kobe thread and since I used it tonight I hope everybody would be able to use it.

Nikestore link no worky... unless they sold out already.

I would have loved to use that code.

Originally Posted by RBubbles

It doesnt work yet because the shoes havent been posted. Wait till they are up on sale and the link should work

^^I don't believe they have been posted on NDC yet, that is why the link is not working, its serving as a place holder until the post.

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

Originally Posted by RBubbles

It doesnt work yet because the shoes havent been posted. Wait till they are up on sale and the link should work

Thanks, MG and Corr... Just got back from a 8 hour gig djing with open bar... Hella full.

Spent many a nights doing promotions for my buddies DJ label. I know exactly what youre talking about

Back
Top Bottom