Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

does finishline always allow discounts on new jordan on the release date???? if that true...im gonna try to get my hands on the steatlh 23 with the discountcode.

freezelle.....NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT MY DUDE
pimp.gif
...... I couldn't reserve mine when I went to pick up my Allstars because I wasn'tthinkin clearly since my whip got towed. But I already told my dude to hold me down a sz 8.5 in the stealths. Good luck to you and everyone trying to get thesesexy beast of a sneaker.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

does finishline always allow discounts on new jordan on the release date???? if that true...im gonna try to get my hands on the steatlh 23 with the discount code.

for the most part, yes they do

i remember a couple of releases that they didnt, but whenever i order from FNL i ALWAYS use coupons

Originally Posted by DJIA305

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i called FNL today, my order has been FULFILLED, just waiting on shipping confirmation. i also ordered another one today, i will call tomorrow and check the confirmation on that one also

thanks to everyone again!

Ah, but did you use the discount code on the fnl.com order????
why yes i did, i used the 20% off code that i posted for everyone!

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

does finishline always allow discounts on new jordan on the release date???? if that true...im gonna try to get my hands on the steatlh 23 with the discount code.

for the most part, yes they do

i remember a couple of releases that they didnt, but whenever i order from FNL i ALWAYS use coupons

Over the phone they wont. In store they wont depending on your relationship with the store staff. Online, like everyone said, they do work. I tried touse my coupon over the phone when ordering the CDP and the rep. said they are not allowed to enter or allow the use of any promotional codes for newly releasedJordans. I was still able to place my order online using the promotional code. I wish they would accept them over the phone, because I have had many badexperiences with finishline when it comes to online ordering.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

A lot of you should really hop off the bandwagon and be less concerned with something that has 0 concern to you in the first place.

what re-sellers are doing is of no concern to me? ahem.....yea, okay.

Just called Finish Line and the rep said all fulfilled orders mean that your shoes are GUARANTEED. All you need to wait for is the UPS Tracking Number and youare good to go. Hope this clears up any confusion.

I went down to a sz 9.5 for the White/Red/black CW. I wear a 10 in my zoom BB 1's. They feel good around the foot, but the zoom air feels like it needsmore breaking in. I played in them today, and the traction on my zoom bb's are far superior than my xx3's. There was no comparison in that department.As for cushioning and comfort, it goes to my zoom bb's. But I cant pass judgement yet, until the xx3's are broken in. As of right now, the zoom bb ismy favorite shoe, basketball wise, of all time. However, the look of the XX3 is so much better than the Zoom BB. I love the look of them. They are so sleek.

Good news for those who ordered thru Finish Line on Friday night and used the discount! I just got my shipment confirmation email and they are on their way.

Originally Posted by 516JayKing

Can any one give me the coupon # of fnl.com thanks in advance

I'm definitely going to be needing this number too? You guys got the hook up! Can someone post it or PM it to me. Much appreciation.

easy as hell to get. Im from valley stream so green acres mall is really the only place to cop kicks. I got to the mall at 5 p.m., ate and finished at 6:30,then i went to footlocker and they said "Oh you just got the last pair!" i was excpecting to hear "oh we sold out at 11 a.m." i didnt evenknow they came out until i saw them in the store too lol

ok so my brother went to the mall today and he looked at the 23s....he told me that the shoe looks ok and he told me the piece stuck on back of the shoe isjust stupid...is this true that the shoe is not the great and not worth the hype??? and is it worth buying????

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by 516JayKing

Can any one give me the coupon # of fnl.com thanks in advance

I'm definitely going to be needing this number too? You guys got the hook up! Can someone post it or PM it to me. Much appreciation.
COUPON: DHUNTING2

Originally Posted by chicken mcmelo

easy as hell to get. Im from valley stream so green acres mall is really the only place to cop kicks. I got to the mall at 5 p.m., ate and finished at 6:30, then i went to footlocker and they said "Oh you just got the last pair!" i was excpecting to hear "oh we sold out at 11 a.m." i didnt even know they came out until i saw them in the store too lol

so how was that easy? sounded more lucky than anything else.

I just checked that DHUNTING2 code on FNL , its long gone now
laugh.gif

jordan23collecta ---

hope you can find that 20% code this friday
wink.gif

Got to check out these kicks at my local spot today. I only went because of all the hype going around about these, so I had to go check them out. I was notimpressed. They def look better in pics then when there in your hand. Just not feeling them for that price tag. I just cant believe that someone on this threadhad the nerve to say these are the best jordans to release since the jordan 3. SMFH.

i can't wait to hold the stealths and get a closer look. the allstars were dope to begin but became even more so when i held them. stealths
pimp.gif

Cant believe so many people are buying two pairs of this shoe. Nike did the right thing making the first colorway as limited as they did.

I dont think there was ever this much hype on a yearly numbered jordan before at least in the past 7 years.

I still think the black 20's are a better shoe then the 23's.

Back
Top Bottom