***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

Originally Posted by juschiang

BetoLZ, could you please do a PS with a reversed color blocking to mimic the titianiums? That is, please use flint grey where glacier is currently with a gradient (from university blue to college blue/glacier) or interweaved (again with university blue and college blue/glacier) argyle stitching if that's possible (If not, then please use university blue argyle stitching) and a college blue/glacier midsole (currently where the silver is). Please be sure to keep the ankle collar collge blue/glacier. Let's use this version as a comparison and see how it turns out before hopefully jordansponsorsme presents this idea to G. I'm probably asking a lot but hopefully we can create a killer colorway. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!
P.S. Could you please also make the letterings on the toebox college blue/glacier? Thanks!

gclrflnt2xs4.png
pimp.gif

I used Shoetrends a lot during High school (98-02) and they were legit and one of the best sites around. Then their site went/was under constructing for whatseemed like years. I do remember though that during their pre-orders for Jordans they often sold them less than retail and I would get them a few days beforethe release date.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

are the black stealths going to be easy to obtain?...if i went to a local footaction around when it opened will i be able to get them??

the black stealths will be EVERYWHERE. i'd be surprised if they're not on discount by mid year. not that they're bad. they'll just make ALOT of them.

^^^ I'll check back with you in July and you can tell me where you can cop them from on sales racks... Good luck with that!!!

are the black stealths going to be easy to obtain?...if i went to a local footaction around when it opened will i be able to get them??

Yea they are GR so they should be pretty easy to get.

are 23's just came in today
they look nice up close real light weight...
and the quality is like the best i seen of a jordan

Yes! The only good Bred's since the 14 have been the XX, (and xvi imo)... and now the XX3! Love the nubuck, make it look like it was made for that colorwayunlike recent J's that materials just didn't flow in Bred colorway. Agreed?

Do you guys think the White/Red ones be going for crazy prices? I really want them, but dont want to spend full price if they might stick around for a while.But I also dont wanna pay possible ebay prices...

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

are 23's just came in today
they look nice up close real light weight...
and the quality is like the best i seen of a jordan

roll.gif
I see the Spike's Planner under them. They are sick as hellthough my man!!!

I cannot believe they used nubuck on these. Last year I was hoping hard that the black XX2s would be suede. How can you guys like the paper thin, cheap textureof nubuck over luxurious suede. Black XX3s just got downgraded in my book.

I hope all the XX3s (besides the titaniums) stick around for a while because all I have on my mind right now are the packages. Then I'll get the XX3s.

Originally Posted by Carmelo I5

Yes! The only good Bred's since the 14 have been the XX, (and xvi imo)... and now the XX3! Love the nubuck, make it look like it was made for that colorway unlike recent J's that materials just didn't flow in Bred colorway. Agreed?

Nope. The bred XX2's are teh secks. Seriously, they made the otherwise average design into one of the finest jays ever. Seriously. and i copped themfor AUD$100 cheaper than the local aus stores had em by waiting a couple of months and hitting ebay.

Glad to know a few people are saying "black xx3" not the dreadful stupid term "bread" OOPS i mean "bred"...ugh

Back
Top Bottom