***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I have wore my "stealths" twice now. Once to the mall, and once to a poker tourney where I sat the whole time.

My right "pinky" toe is killing me, and on the toe where MJs sig is, they are creasing on the corners....not to mention that a thick"thread" was hanging out of the side where the laces are and they had a small spot on the toe where the suede was rubbed down...

I like these shoes alot, but come on now. Anyone else having problems? I know someone has to be feeling that toe pain....

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I have wore my "stealths" twice now. Once to the mall, and once to a poker tourney where I sat the whole time.

My right "pinky" toe is killing me, and on the toe where MJs sig is, they are creasing on the corners....not to mention that a thick "thread" was hanging out of the side where the laces are and they had a small spot on the toe where the suede was rubbed down...

I like these shoes alot, but come on now. Anyone else having problems? I know someone has to be feeling that toe pain....

Ive wore my white ones 3 times, and the first time my right pinky toes was getting murdered, but it has slowly gone away...

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

My right "pinky" toe is killing me, and on the toe where MJs sig is, they are creasing on the corners....not to mention that a thick "thread" was hanging out of the side where the laces are and they had a small spot on the toe where the suede was rubbed down...

Ive wore my white ones 3 times, and the first time my right pinky toes was getting murdered, but it has slowly gone away...
I've worn my white ones and had no problems. A little tight at first, but felt great after walking around a little. Even played a little ball inthem. Probably the most comfy Js I've ever worn next to the XIXs.

I think this is going down in history as the hype beast Air Jordan.
2 me this shoe feature hype beast elements through-out everything it has gotten inspiration from
The sig toe cap, different stitch uppers, LE editions, "last sig shoe"

I love the shoe hype-beast elements because it truly represents this particular time in Jordan history.
Don't worry though, in fifty years no one will know who the hell Jordan is. I will be a 70+ year-old man copping early
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I think this is going down in history as the hype beast Air Jordan.
2 me this shoe feature hype beast elements through-out everything it has gotten inspiration from
The sig toe cap, different stitch uppers, LE editions, "last sig shoe"

I love the shoe hype-beast elements because it truly represents this particular time in Jordan history.
Don't worry though, in fifty years no one will know who the hell Jordan is. I will be a 70+ year-old man copping early
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

Can someone post pictures of that photoshop that everyone is hoping to release? Thank you.

Something similar to this maybe?? But more royal blue.....
2dkmkhk.jpg

I did a PS as well! Similar to those!

i just mentioned this in the official black/stealth thread. absolutely no fit problems for me....these are one of the most comfortable air jordans ive everworn, love the form fit and full zoom air cushion is amazing.

also love the shoes, but its annoying as all hell how the glossy toe box area with the mj signature is cracking after only two wears. i typically only buyshoes to wear, but i love the xx3 so much that this makes me want to pick up another ds pair just so that i know i have a perfect pair.....at 185 a popthough....jesus...

Cracking after 2 wears? Sorry to hear that. I haven't worn mine yet but I hope it is not a common problem with these.

For me it's one of the best basketball shoes I've ever worn.

BUT...if your forefoot is a little on the wide side...the lateral TPU wrap will indeed rub alongside your pinky toe. Wear double-socks cause the pain isn'tgoing to just go away.

That's pretty much the gift and the curse of making a shoe SO fitted and contoured.

As far as this shoe rubbing I dont see it. People must be buying their shoes too small. I have a wide foot and I bought my normal size and the all stars fitgreat and the black one a like a half size smaller and tighter but no pinky rub.

Back
Top Bottom