***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

them all stars is hot cause of that patent leather im hoping these dont sell well so i can grab them insteAD of the 9/14 pack. I refuse to let yall talk meinto that pack

I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif

f5835563e825cac5a5ff814a321a8d18ee519aa.pjpg

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

c9b15be4c9af853aa388fc20f0b9cb178a79a5c.pjpg

These are kinda good compare to the rest of the xx3's imo
pimp.gif

I know I'll be out at the bar Friday night and it would be nice to get a pair of All Stars before then. I would almost bet ill miss them going up onEastbay and these are the only one I want. Any other sites selling now?

Sorry for asking again (because I prob. know this has been said somewhere in this thread - couldn't find it on a search though) but:

are the all white/red ones coming out? The ones on the DVD? If so, when?!

Thanks.

Sorry to bust everyones bubble. But I dont think the all stars ares are a limited as everyone thinks.

I went down to fulton street in brooklyn today and to my shock I was kids sizes of the all stars.

From past releases I know a kids sizes means the shoe is not as limited as everyone think's.

Also I saw the black/red 23's at fluton and the two stores that had them wanted $300.00 a pair.

^ Yup i think you are right because i saw the same thing a mom & pop store in manhattan has the all star & stealth XX3's and they wanted $190 forkids sizes
laugh.gif
& $350 for men sizes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

^ Yup i think you are right because i saw the same thing a mom & pop store in manhattan has the all star & stealth XX3's and they wanted $190 for kids sizes
laugh.gif
& $350 for men sizes
smh.gif

its a damn shame $190 for kids sizes

Are we getting an "OFFICIAL White/Black/Red "All-Star" XX3" Post????????

Since it's the week of... Before 02/16.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Sorry to bust everyones bubble. But I dont think the all stars ares are a limited as everyone thinks.

I went down to fulton street in brooklyn today and to my shock I was kids sizes of the all stars.

From past releases I know a kids sizes means the shoe is not as limited as everyone think's.

Also I saw the black/red 23's at fluton and the two stores that had them wanted $300.00 a pair.

I am going to have to disagree with you. In New York it is easy to get limited shoes like the all stars since you guys have alot of sneaker shops. Where iam, Denver, its alot harder because only 2 stores in Colorado have urban account. I know of 3 places in Denver getting them and they only got 12 pairs. I couldbe wrong but thats what i know of

peep game, i dont know if this has been posted but here's a vid of T.O. with the Titanium XX3 - mark at 1:05

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am going to have to disagree with you. In New York it is easy to get limited shoes like the all stars since you guys have alot of sneaker shops. Where i am, Denver, its alot harder because only 2 stores in Colorado have urban account. I know of 3 places in Denver getting them and they only got 12 pairs. I could be wrong but thats what i know of

i dont know whats going on in denver but thats how it looks in nyc

i was told over the phone by eastbay there will be 25 pairs in each mens size

i also know when a shoe is released in kids sizes the limited tag goes out the window

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am going to have to disagree with you. In New York it is easy to get limited shoes like the all stars since you guys have alot of sneaker shops. Where i am, Denver, its alot harder because only 2 stores in Colorado have urban account. I know of 3 places in Denver getting them and they only got 12 pairs. I could be wrong but thats what i know of
Same here. Went to 1 local shop that gets almost all releases, but they are not getting these.....visited a 2nd shop and they got 20 pairs. I actuallythink they are more limited then people think. Not good

I'm not gonna lie, those "all stars" have really grown on me. They are
pimp.gif

If I can find a pair I would get them along with the stealths.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paint or whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
This was after shooting around and playing a little b-ball with my little brother.

False. The paint is not wearing away. Your just seeing through the clear midole and looking at the top of the outsole. It's the exact opposite as looking through a clear outsole and seeing the midsole.

Glad this has been cleared up

Thanks. I definitely want to wait and here more about these in terms of ballin.

Here's my stealths. I promise the sole is more grey than blue it's just my lighting. Big Pics 56k Watch out!

Oh there's nothing on the insole... I was kinda disappointed
frown.gif

34yv2ud.jpg
2hchlxt.jpg

28i8402.jpg

^^^
eek.gif
wow i was debating whether to get the all stars or those bad boys butafter all the pics looks like imma just have to cough up the money and get both... thanks for the post
pimp.gif

I'm still in shock they didn't use suede.

Nubuck cheapens shoes exponentially. For $185 I want suede like the XVIIIs. If the custom interior in ferraris was truly an inspiration on this shoe, would youwant construction papery, stiff nubuck lining your car seats if you actually bought a ferrari?

Back
Top Bottom