***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I always said they were too plain and I didn't like them - I still feel they're too plain.

But they DO look good in person- I'll probably get a pair - it will be nice to have some tumbled leather xx3's. The quality is real good on these.

Originally Posted by cody2325

I am a manager at a finishline in Cali....Our DM said that only 44 finishlines nationwide will have these and only 3 stores in Cali....
What FNL you work at ??? and whos your DM ... I work at FNL myself ...

^agree with that blake the tumbled leather is sick love it on my titaniums

for all the people saying im just trying to build hype
one person cant build the hype
im just reporting what ive been told
if u dont want to believe it then dont

Just spoke to my boys at NT, they said they are getting about one hundred pairs. The most I have heard of on this topic of avalibilty? Cant wait to get my pairsaturday morning.

Hey Rico I'm an AM at a store in northern Cali.....to add to my last post I know a bunch of stores who had the all stars who aren't gettingthese.

Originally Posted by cody2325

Hey Rico I'm an AM at a store in northern Cali.....to add to my last post I know a bunch of stores who had the all stars who aren't getting these.
Yea same here .. I work out in Nor Cal 607 ... whats your store .

Originally Posted by 05sti

Just spoke to my boys at NT, they said they are getting about one hundred pairs. The most I have heard of on this topic of avalibilty? Cant wait to get my pair saturday morning.

What NT?

Originally Posted by gotkickz105

why would they promote these shoes on every cd the xx3's are released with and not release them? that makes no sense to me

Good point! Why should the white/red XX3 be a limited release... I hope its general and available in all store after all that promoting on the cds...

NT SF one AGAIN, confirmed that they ARE charging $230 for these red XX3s. This is teh secind NT employee i spoke to in 2 days that said this. Maybe NT SF ischarging more than everyone else in the nation? Go figure, just thought i'd let folks know.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

NT SF one AGAIN, confirmed that they ARE charging $230 for these red XX3s. This is teh secind NT employee i spoke to in 2 days that said this. Maybe NT SF is charging more than everyone else in the nation? Go figure, just thought i'd let folks know.
WRONG....they messing with you..the retail is $185

I wish people would stop askin the same questions about the White/Red 23's..it's gettin annoyin..the white/red's are limited but not on the levelof the all-stars..

My champs will b gettin these in Upstate NY so my pair is on lock for this weekend..i gurantee that you will still b able to get these when an employeeappreciation comes around..but i could b wrong..i have yet to see the shoe..but i will tomorrow so i'm lookin forward to it..

Originally Posted by KixxRus

NT SF one AGAIN, confirmed that they ARE charging $230 for these red XX3s. This is teh secind NT employee i spoke to in 2 days that said this. Maybe NT SF is charging more than everyone else in the nation? Go figure, just thought i'd let folks know.

Bro, they are not messing with me. Not saying they arentn185 at other places, but at NTSF they are 230, guranateed. call them yourself mr.know it all
wink.gif

Bro, they are not messing with me. Not saying they arentn185 at other places, but at NTSF they are 230, guranateed. call them yourself mr.know it all
wink.gif
no you acting like da people from SF..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. anyhow. they WILL BE $230 @#!#.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

I don't wanna know about how limited or how much

I want pics!
16jrmg0.jpg

This should seal deal for the many still in doubt. Pic not mine.

PO

Originally Posted by richiedge

Anyone know of any stores in south jersey/philly getting these? I haven't found any.

Only place I called is Deptford Mall Finish Line and they're supposed to have them according to whoever I talked to....I'll try and get them onlinetho late Friday, waking up early on Saturdays is hit or miss for me. First Jordan (Retro or not) I'm buying on release day since the red/black XXI's.

wink.gif
no you acting like da people from SF..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. anyhow. they WILL BE $230 @#!#.

how do peolple from sf act?

i work at niketown sf and they are selling them shoes for $230 let the man breath the shoes are retail 185 but they are selling them for $230 any questionscall niketown yourself and ask (415) 392-6453 every other store across the nation is selling them for $185 and that is the price of the shoes

Back
Top Bottom