***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

the white/stealths are nice.. must have 'em
happy.gif

The White/Stealth colorway is growing on me, but I can't get over the not so subtle print on the toe. Might buy if they go on sale, which I doubt.

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.
I saw the sheet, it is slated to be a limited release at $230 a pop. I was really looking forward to this colorway, I guess I am going to have tolive without it. Oh well, money in my pocket.

I don't see how the white/stealth's can be limited to only 3000 pairs. There are way too many of those coming to the Foot Locker and Champs stores inmy area. Every store that got the stealths is getting MORE of these. These should be easy to scoop up if you want a pair. Maybe jmadidas can confirm this...

-S

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The White/Stealth colorway is growing on me, but I can't get over the not so subtle print on the toe. Might buy if they go on sale, which I doubt.

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.
I saw the sheet, it is slated to be a limited release at $230 a pop. I was really looking forward to this colorway, I guess I am going to have to live without it. Oh well, money in my pocket.

Gross.
mad.gif

i gotta admit jordan brand has done a pretty good job hyping these shoes by keeping info/pics on hush...i'm not sure if a colorway will be limited, howmuch it will cost, or even how it will look (e.g., blk/royal, anthracite) but i'm already putting some money aside just in case...damn, they got me!

I think those CG 23s or whatever you guys wanna call them could've been better. I don't like how they mix the maize/yellow w/ the CG.

i got the XX3 Allstars & Black/Stealths already. Easy pass for me. Im waiting for the countdown #4s! Carmines are sick!

45d3618e13cef7179d74752b19e7e0a0d0298e85.pjpg

Can't post the link obviously but I just saw on smthin on ebay. The Titaniums numbered 2 are up for sale. Supposedly MJ has number 1 so I guess its thelowest number. Last time I checked they were over 5 Gs.

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185

Whats up with this?

^^^ red and white 23's thats on page 1. Dont listen to these fools saying its going to be $230 and limited

Originally Posted by RKO2004

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185

Whats up with this?

Yeah, what's up with that?
laugh.gif

That's from nike.com right? $230? Yeah right. No way JB makes a Bulls colorway Super Limited.

Yes! So, I guess the White/Reds are not gonna be limited. I started to be really concerned with some of you saying it is going to be $230 and limited. Thesewhite/red XX3's are just too clean.
pimp.gif
However, I think they could have added a bit of black to the upper, to really make it a Bulls colorway.

If JB wants to hype up an air jordan by limiting their initial launch (titaniums), I can understand that. But I get real frustrated when I hear talk aboutother limited editions of the xx3s, especially colorways that would seem to be gr. The white/reds absolutely need to be as available as the black/stealthswere.

They got us feenin for their blue magic. JB is the real American Gangster. They got us thinking everything is limited. Pretty good scheme.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

310250842.jpg

we just got these in at work... they look so nice. i think i like these more then the black ones. are these the shoes the original scan was of the 23 whenwe saw a "first look"?

Back
Top Bottom