Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Just copped my size 11.5 . Thanks for the links.
pimp.gif

Now I dont have to deal with the people @ the mall.
happy.gif
smokin.gif

Are you guys buying exact size for balling? I wear my lebron vi and retro 8 size 10.5. So I should get 10.5 for these for balling and my 2nd pair size 11 forcasual?

wow you guys are quick to give links now. lol i told yall the non flash would work before the flash. good looking brazil

No doubt kickz. Wish I could have been more usefull as far as finding the link. I'm mad that kids sizes are retail though. Guess I'll be up for anotherhour or so waiting for Greenland to take phone orders to get my kids size. So if anyone else is up I'll be around checking up here.

^^^ no way...even if I had xtra cash I won't cop for that price...will be a nce collectible but passsss to the left

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

No doubt kickz. Wish I could have been more usefull as far as finding the link. I'm mad that kids sizes are retail though. Guess I'll be up for another hour or so waiting for Greenland to take phone orders to get my kids size. So if anyone else is up I'll be around checking up here.
Yo that's messed up kids sx didn't get the discount...try adding it to you cart and try checking out and see if it changes...

Tell me about it, I'm gonna try adding it to my cart and seeing what happens. But Greenland sent the release dates email and had all sizes on there so atthis point I'm counting on them. If not atleast I got my all-stars last weekend.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Why would you buy two pairs though?
to sell one?
not selling...any kicks i buy it's all about the love for em..juss the thought of rocking this and knowing i don't have another pair will jusskill me..for me i had to though
I thought abt it for a sec...

I wish I was able to cop 2 pairs, but I just gotta be thanks I was able to get 1. Thank God I got my income tax $ just in time.
Have not been this excited for a release in I dunno how long.
Stealths are the best xx3

Ya i would buy two pairs too if i had enough but i dont even wear my jordans anyway jus for like a hour or two here n there so i guess one will b good fornow......i wish i could have copped tha allstars though

just got 2 pairs from swoosh...however, dont know what to do with my third pair that i copped for retail from local moms and pops...they dont do returns..andnow that i have two pairs for 110 each...im not happy with paying 185 for the third pair...

in a way, thanks niketalk for getting me into buying a pair for retailish price...but in a way...thanks niketalk for getting me the link...

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

No doubt kickz. Wish I could have been more usefull as far as finding the link. I'm mad that kids sizes are retail though. Guess I'll be up for another hour or so waiting for Greenland to take phone orders to get my kids size. So if anyone else is up I'll be around checking up here.
Yo that's messed up kids sx didn't get the discount...try adding it to you cart and try checking out and see if it changes...

Still no luck. Its retail. Oh well. Got my phone out and ready for Greenland.

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

just got 2 pairs from swoosh...however, dont know what to do with my third pair that i copped for retail from local moms and pops...they dont do returns..and now that i have two pairs for 110 each...im not happy with paying 185 for the third pair...
i was gonna pay retail for this and i knew they will be on swoosh juss the fact that they were GR...juss the whole excitement took me to anotherlevel...
maybe because this are the XX3's...almost done with ma collection...

no prob on the link... i'd figure i can help due to tall the times someone posted a link and i was able to scoop... now off to take my girl to drop her caroff.. then to Majors for the carbon fiber addidas....

nice...might be crashing in a lil bit...thnx again

and fam good luck with greenland hopefully they come thru for you...

Thanks. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. And thanks to fam with the link. Thats what niketalk should be about. Helping eachother out.

Back
Top Bottom