Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

how long did it take most of you to get the confirmation email from eastbay? i got order confirmation # (no "G") and it shows in my order history.but still no confirmation email???

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

how long did it take most of you to get the confirmation email from eastbay? i got order confirmation # (no "G") and it shows in my order history. but still no confirmation email???

About 15-20 minutes...

^ damn man, sorry bro. it worked for me, good luck tomoro.

Congrats to all that received a confirmation from Eastbay, bcuz I didnt.

Koopa, I reset/restarted, and still nothing, so I gotta get some sleep. Maybe I will get the next pair.

Thanks anyways

Why on earth is shipping from Foot Locker $16.95? Lame. (I have to order from there because I've got $110 in gift cards.)

I have not received my e-mail confirmation but last week when I copped the All Stars off Eastbay it took around 2 hours to receive. Plus there still is astrong FSR available on Eastbay so I'm pretty sure these were acquired.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Why on earth is shipping from Foot Locker $16.95? Lame. (I have to order from there because I've got $110 in gift cards.)

That doesn't sound right for Standard Shipping... Maybe that's for 2-day shipping.

Still looking for the All-Stars Sz. 12
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

call the numbers i posted in the offical allstar thread and see if u can get ur pair shipped someone already did it ^

everyone that got their confirmation email from eastbay......when you check your order history on the site, what does yours say under "item status"?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

call the numbers i posted in the offical allstar thread and see if u can get ur pair shipped someone already did it ^

Thanks, I appreciate it
pimp.gif

NiceKicks.com rigged their giveaway or the guy that won put a fake name in or he rando mly has the name. The winner's name was Shaquille Bryant, thatdoesn't seem that suspicious
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

NiceKicks.com rigged their giveaway or the guy that won put a fake name in or he rando mly has the name. The winner's name was Shaquille Bryant, that doesn't seem that suspicious
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

That doesn't sound right for Standard Shipping... Maybe that's for 2-day shipping.

This is what I see when I check out. What the heck is goin' on? I'm not paying $17 to ship these regular mail!

footlockercheckoutuz7.jpg

^^ Wow, footlocker jacking up the prices.

I guess they think the more you are spending, the more items, the more the shipping cost.

That's unfortunate.

^try standard plus and see what your total ends up to be.

If not express is cheaper might as well do that.

Well my hook up couldn't sell me the Stealths tonight because I'm paying with gift cards. Got to go back tomorrow morning, but they're holding themso I'm good.

Kind of sucked that I couldn't get them tonight because I drove out in the middle of this wicked snow storm in PA, but I don't want anyone losing theirjob over a pair of J's. So I'm still totally thankful to my connection for helping me get these. Only one store in my area is getting them, so they aregonna go fast! Next closest store with them is over an hour drive from me.

Back
Top Bottom