Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

SORRY GUYS, CAN ONLY BE ON THE COMPUTER FOR ANOTHER 6 MINUTES, ANY WORD ON NIKETOWN.COM HAVING THESE AND AT WHAT TIME, PLEASE.

To my fellow NTers that order from FNL.com, Call in the morning and make sure there's not a hold on your order. If there's a hold, then call a fewhours later and make sure your hold was taken off.

-h23

Originally Posted by heat23

To my fellow NTers that order from FNL.com, Call in the morning and make sure there's not a hold on your order. If there's a hold, then call a few hours later and make sure your hold was taken off.

-h23

Thanks for the heads up on that Heat! I will do that tomorrow. Good lookin out man!

Please print this page or keep your order number above for future reference. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Any applicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at that time.
Should be good right? My confirmation starts with a G... I'm trying to call and make sure I got emthough...

Originally Posted by games91999

SORRY GUYS, CAN ONLY BE ON THE COMPUTER FOR ANOTHER 6 MINUTES, ANY WORD ON NIKETOWN.COM HAVING THESE AND AT WHAT TIME, PLEASE.
i wish i could help out bro...what size do you need? you might want to try your chances with eastbay. give them a call:

1800-826-2205

Be patient on easbay fellas, my order just went through after 21 minutes. You will be OK, dont panic.

Mine just went through on Eastbay. Just keep hitting the "Try Again" when you try to complete the order. Don't forget the free shippingcode...IPEB8753

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Be patient on easbay fellas, my order just went through after 21 minutes. You will be OK, dont panic.

Did you get an email confirmation?

Mine just went through too, still worried though.

Usually Jordan releases drop anywhere from 12 to 3 in the morning pacific time on NDC
I hope this helps games91999

nnarum, not yet. However, it took around 20 mins for one last week for the all stars, so Im not worried at all.

Just got email confirmation from Eastbay... time for some ZZZZZZs
wink.gif

nnarum, not yet. However, it took around 20 mins for one last week for the all stars, so Im not worried at all.

It gave me a confirmation number, but I check my "Order History" and it shows nothing new or with the number I was given... As long as I havethat, I'm good right? I'm just worried
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom