Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

What is up with all the hatin. Im tired of reading the "I Hate This Shoe....waaah waaaaah" posts from members..I mean,
everyone is entitled to their opinion but once should be enough..I think there should be 1 hate post per threat and all
the haters should fight for first dibs.. I think the people hating are only hating because they can't copp for whatever reason.

If I don't have something productive or at least positive to write then I don't write. If I don't like a pair of kicks then I don't like em,
but Im not going to get on and flame people who do. If anything I'll still log on for the conversation and If I could assist anyone
I will.. i.e if Im aware of a QS or maybe a change of release time or date. And those where my 2 pennies.. I will no longer address the haters.

calishoeking21

Maaan, in general...I wish people would pay more or would have payed more attention in school as they do finding things out on NT. You got cats in here whodon't know their time zones, don't bother to read, and ask the dumbest questions imaginable.
smh.gif

So once and for all lemme break a quick geographical time zone lesson down to some of ya'll slower cats on here. There's 4 time zones in thecontinental U.S. excluding Hawaii and Alaska. The shoes release at 6pm eastern time (NY). If you're a midwest head (Chicago, Detroit) 5pm. If you'reout there in Colorado or Utah, in that area 4pm. Last, if you're a west coast head 3pm. That concludes the lesson...thanks for reading.
smile.gif

like i said i never had a problem wit da xv's.....still got my ogs.....but they beater......its a cool pair of shoes to throw on wit a black tee......so uswitch up ya fit.....its so u can keep the dmps...and bmps lookin fresh by not wearin em as much.......but yeah woke up this mornin hopin it was ready so i canget it outta my way.....

Maaan, in general...I wish people would pay more or would have payed more attention in school as they do finding things out on NT. You got cats in here who don't know their time zones, don't bother to read, and ask the dumbest questions imaginable.
smh.gif

true words

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Maaan, in general...I wish people would pay more or would have payed more attention in school as they do finding things out on NT. You got cats in here who don't know their time zones, don't bother to read, and ask the dumbest questions imaginable.
smh.gif

Very true. but you have to take into consideration that 60% of NT nowadays are high schoolers......
roll.gif

AirUpHere23 wrote:
So once and for all lemme break a quick geographical time zone lesson down to some of ya'll slower cats on here. There's 4 time zones in the continental U.S. excluding Hawaii and Alaska. The shoes release at 6pm eastern time (NY). If you're a midwest head (Chicago, Detroit) 5pm. If you're out there in Colorado or Utah, in that area 4pm. Last, if you're a west coast head 3pm. That concludes the lesson...thanks for reading.
smile.gif

Actually Detroit and Chicago are in 2 different time zones, Detroit is EST, but I feel what you are saying though
grin.gif

I won't be surprised at all if they sell out. I mean the fire red spizikes sold out, thunder and lightning packs sold out. I hope I can get a pair of thesebecause there is no way I will pay what some resellers plan on charging for these once they release.

sick.gif
at people who still dont know time zones, even if youre in HS...ilearned it from watching sports, especially the NBA and NFL
roll.gif

also i dont have to worry bout coppin cause 70% of hypebeasts dont even know what time theyre coming out, or cant figure it out cause of the time zone"issue"
roll.gif

my two sense

AIRUPHERE23, you couldn't speak the truth anymore, people getting confused about time zones on the east, west, and anywhere in between. Among other things,that's so elementary.

That's all I needed to know. If there were more people like you, the world would be a better place!!!
happy.gif

I wonder if these go on sale early like the Bron Bundles, AZK Blk/Maize or other assorted NDC releases.....

I bet they do
smile.gif

Air up Here 23 maybe you should have payed more attention in school Detroit is in the Eastern Time Zone. Not that it really matters but if you're going totalk about people knowing this stuff YOU should at least get it right.

4 more hours till liftoff.. These are going to be fire..Despite all the hate that the OGs got. The XVs are back with a vengence.

calishoeking21

I'm pretty sure these will go on sale soon just like the other NDC releases, Flint.. I got all those releases you mentioned!

Back
Top Bottom