:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

I'm struggling to understand what NikeSeattle did for their RSVP system.  The rules on Nike.com say that the RSVP system will remain open for 60 minutes yet 22 minutes after the system opened, NikeSeattle stated that all available pairs had already been claimed?  Doesn't seem like Nike is following their own rules or randomizing this 
eyes.gif

It just means that they'll keep it open for 60 minutes.  But if all the sizes sell out.  Then they'll just close.
No point of giving people hope when there aren't any shoes left.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, missed out on Nike LA. Hoping for Santa Monica now.

You dont actually miss out until they say "ALL DM CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT".. you gotta remember, Nike LA is a bigger store than Nike SM, so they get more pairs = it takes them longer to send out DMs. My bro didnt get his Confirmation for his Playoff 12s until four hours later..
I spoke w/ someone from NTLA and they said they aren't sure if they finished messaging back everyone who got in. he said if you don't have a confirmation by 7-8pm then you must have stuck out... i got my DM in 4 mins after the tweet... i hope i get my pair  
ohwell.gif
What size did you get?

I got a sz 11 in about 10 seconds after the tweet.

Homies got it in around 
30 seconds to a minute after size ten and eleven.

Got their DM about 30 minutes ago.

I'm struggling to understand what NikeSeattle did for their RSVP system.  The rules on Nike.com say that the RSVP system will remain open for 60 minutes yet 22 minutes after the system opened, NikeSeattle stated that all available pairs had already been claimed?  Doesn't seem like Nike is following their own rules or randomizing this 
eyes.gif

Basically all sizes that don't get claimed via RSVP within 60 minutes will be first-come, first-serve basis on Saturday. However, since all sizes were claimed within 20 minutes, that wouldn't matter.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by BayArea23

do you guys ever think about what happens if there are multiple people with the same name who rsvp at the same store?
What are the odds of same name and same size all at the same time?
even with different size they might be like we stated limit 1 per person and both people might not get a dm reply back? 
I think they go by per twitter account... If it's coming from another account they might accept it.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

So I guess you have to DM 2-30 secs after they tweet the rsvp to have a chance huh
sick.gif

This. . . what a complete joke of a system.  Nike is killing any last enjoyment of purchasing shoes I have.  

So I guess you have to DM 2-30 secs after they tweet the rsvp to have a chance huh
sick.gif

This. . . what a complete joke of a system.  Nike is killing any last enjoyment of purchasing shoes I have.  
Its kinda like ordering from NDC.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

eyes.gif

It just means that they'll keep it open for 60 minutes.  But if all the sizes sell out.  Then they'll just close.
I was under the impression that this was randomized in some sort of fashion after the RSVP's came in during the hour.  Guess I was mistaken.  

What are the odds of same name and same size all at the same time?
even with different size they might be like we stated limit 1 per person and both people might not get a dm reply back? 
I think they go by per twitter account... If it's coming from another account they might accept it.
this is what it says on nike's twitter rsvp page: 
Twitter RSVP Terms and Conditions:
  • One item allowed per person/Twitter account, even if you receive two confirmations of successful registrations. Abuse of this rule may result in denial of purchase or entry to future launches.
i just think its very difficult for them to enforce it, a better way to go is first name, last name and last 4 digit ID

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

You dont actually miss out until they say "ALL DM CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT".. you gotta remember, Nike LA is a bigger store than Nike SM, so they get more pairs = it takes them longer to send out DMs. My bro didnt get his Confirmation for his Playoff 12s until four hours later..
I spoke w/ someone from NTLA and they said they aren't sure if they finished messaging back everyone who got in. he said if you don't have a confirmation by 7-8pm then you must have stuck out... i got my DM in 4 mins after the tweet... i hope i get my pair  
ohwell.gif
What size did you get?

I got a sz 11 in about 10 seconds after the tweet.

Homies got it in around 
30 seconds to a minute after size ten and eleven.

Got their DM about 30 minutes ago.

i went size 8.5, i could fit a 9 too but i figured 8.5 was a better fit and less people might be going for them... 
so far looks like i struck out... but not giving up hope...

sick.gif

Dude, just set your phone so all Tweets Niketown sends out goes directly to your phone and you'll have no issue. I prefer this system over camping out for 6+ hours any day. If all releases are gonna be this easy for me, I don't mind at all. Keep them coming.

sick.gif

So you rather camp out over night for hours and not even guarantee if your going to get your size?

eyes.gif

I was under the impression that this was randomized in some sort of fashion after the RSVP's came in during the hour.  Guess I was mistaken.  

The time they announce the RSVP is randomized, that's it.

sick.gif

So you rather camp out over night for hours and not even guarantee if your going to get your size?
No I refuse to camp out overnight for shoes.  It would be nice to development a system which works where people aren't writing code to automatically generate their DM to Nike.  Amazed that those people are even admitting to this on NT.  Guess their are cheats for everything 
laugh.gif

There's no code to it. You just have to find a way to be quick. I figured out a strategy for me that worked flawlessly.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

There's no code to it. You just have to find a way to be quick. I figured out a strategy for me that worked flawlessly.

Somebody in a previous topic was saying their wrote code to autogenerate a DM.  Could be a lie.  I'll need to adjust my strategy.  

Any1 got a confirmation from NikeSF yet? I got one 25mins after I sent the rsvp for the Playoffs release...

Well I know us here at NT aren't the only one's trying twitter in LA, but I haven't seen many say they've received confirmation yet. So we still may have a chance fellas! I'm just glad the tweet came early this time and not like 3-4 pm like the Playoffs

sick.gif

Its kinda like ordering from NDC.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am going to vegas this weekend, and i tweeted about 25 mins late...any inside info on Nike Vegas?

thanks

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I do not understand why Cleveland doesn't have a Niketown or House of Hoops. It's rather ridiculous

Lebrons not there anymore.
roll.gif

This is 1000% easier than NDC. The only hard part is waking up hella early in the morning, get to the city between 8 and 9 AM, and finding parking.

Back
Top Bottom