Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

My 2 pairs came in from Finishline yesterday (separate orders). They look good except for some very minor glue stains around the toe cap. Nothing I couldn't rub off with my finger.

The funny thing is that one order I got the shipping confirmation the day it shipped. For the other order, I just got the shipping confirmation this morning. Last week I did call FNL though and did confirm over the phone that they shipped at the same time, and got the tracking# for the 2nd order at that time.

Pics or it didn't happen.

LOL

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Why do people keep posting pics.  We all know what they look like dudes is thirsty for e-props
roll.gif

its a concord thread smh

Received my pairs from oqiumstore. They valued them at 50 Euros just like Oqium did, so the value didnt go over 250. So no custom fees, hopefully. One pair was flawless, and one pair had a few minor flaws.

Man, did PYS go that fast?  All they have up are toddlers and kids sizes...
nerd.gif

@rcjbbp1313...that was my boy B you dropped the Chambrays on last weekend...
pimp.gif

Good to know there's local heads around...

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
@ you guys that tought $220-250 was a lot before the release date, looks like y'all gotta pay $330 +.

a buddy of mine told me im ballin because i bought one for $220 on the 10th of dec i asked him if he wanted a pair & my spot still had his size ... he said "nah ill wait i dont even like em that much" 3 days before rd i call & ask him if he got em he said "yeah i went downtown & got knocked over the head for em" i asked how bad was the damage.... he bought 2 pair for $600 i couldnt say i told you so louder
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iBodyBoardi

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie
I noticed in your 3rd picture the carbon fiber seems to have bumps similar to the cool greys... I have the same thing on the right pair of one of my size US 11... I was going to post pictures but seems like yours have them. Does anybody else in NT have those bumps on the carbon fiber?? My other 3 pairs don't have the bumps

That sucks man. What are you planning to do now w them?

Me nothing. To me little things like that are ok I was just pointing out the imperfections of a mass produced item :smile: and as for the carbon fiber plate yeah it's a bumpy surface and actually I barely got a pair of cool greys so I haven't really gave them a thorough check so I can't compare but I do have the 01 breds and there's a huge difference in the texture of the carbon fiber plate. The breds have more of smooth almost no texture to it

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Just received the pair I bought for my girlfriend (sz 4.5 Y) from Eastbay today, after the long awaited wait I received some 10C in YOUTH! EASTBAY really screwed me over..bet the picker knew exactly what they were doing. SMHx1000000000000!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
We're very sorry to hear this. Please PM us with your order information and we will gladly do whatever we can to help you out.
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where is that EASTBAY rep?
he should have some info if eastbay restocks.
Originally Posted by penalize

eastbay is saying no restocks
Penalize is right, there are no restocks expected at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by matothett

I dont really ever resell shoes but at these prices it was impossible not to.  I got lucky enough to get a few pairs and now the next couple releases will be free.  Good luck to those still on the hunt.
good job man!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That will help pay for some Chi X's or WC4's
wink.gif

Thats the plan.  The wifey cant complain anymore about spending too much money on shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

laugh.gif
a buddy of mine told me im ballin because i bought one for $220 on the 10th of dec i asked him if he wanted a pair & my spot still had his size ... he said "nah ill wait i dont even like em that much" 3 days before rd i call & ask him if he got em he said "yeah i went downtown & got knocked over the head for em" i asked how bad was the damage.... he bought 2 pair for $600 i couldnt say i told you so louder
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude, I paid 500 for two pairs from overseas.  This was the night before RD.  I kept telling myself I'm an idiot, but with the way the resale prices are looking, I think I made a decent move. Still makes me 
sick.gif
 every time I think about the way this release went.

What company did you pick up tracking for Snipes orders? Nothing comes up on USPS or UPS so just wanted to know. I figure it'll take a few more days to get here anyways.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

1.8kg, 3.96lb how many pairs would that be?

that would be one pair brotha.

Ook I recently got shipping confirmation. And that was the details. Wow so 1 pair would be close to 4lb. Obviously that includes box and shipping contents. I would've been happily surprised of it were 2. 1 is cool though! Now I can unwatch all these auctions

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by cabrillojaguar

Just received the pair I bought for my girlfriend (sz 4.5 Y) from Eastbay today, after the long awaited wait I received some 10C in YOUTH! EASTBAY really screwed me over..bet the picker knew exactly what they were doing. SMHx1000000000000!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
We're very sorry to hear this. Please PM us with your order information and we will gladly do whatever we can to help you out.
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Where is that EASTBAY rep?
he should have some info if eastbay restocks.
Originally Posted by penalize

eastbay is saying no restocks
Penalize is right, there are no restocks expected at this time, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan
eek.gif
an eastbay rep sighting

Originally Posted by matothett

I dont really ever resell shoes but at these prices it was impossible not to.  I got lucky enough to get a few pairs and now the next couple releases will be free.  Good luck to those still on the hunt.

It has to be done, the prices are just ridiculous.  This was the first pair of sneakers I've ever sold.  $200+ profit, that covered a pair of 2000 Concords in great shape that just need a little seaglow and Rit treatment and they'll be  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom