Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

to anyone who ordered on ndc and received order confirmation only to have your order canceled, check your emails.
it would be a shame to miss out on your free $180 gift cards. i can't recall nike ever doing this.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

FNL just restocked a FSR of the PS & TD's Concords. Hopefully the GS and Men sizes are next
eek.gif

Preschool sizes: http://www.finishline.com...685?productId=prod684158

Toddler sizes: http://www.finishline.com...565?productId=prod684271
Thank you sir!
smile.gif

Just got off the phone with finishline. Told them I was really upset, and blah blah blah sob story about how they were for my son for Christmas and they gave me a $25 gift card. My Paypal still says pending.. They told me it would be refunded immidetly. I can't wait to call them back in 5 days when it still hasnt been refunded and try to cop myself another gift card.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

to anyone who ordered on ndc and received order confirmation only to have your order canceled, check your emails.
it would be a shame to miss out on your free $180 gift cards. i can't recall nike ever doing this.

Although it sucks that orders were canceled, its still DAM GOOD that they giving $180 dollar gift cards for a future release. Figure you can get a pair of Chicago 10s or tech grey 4s for FREE.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Not a real restock just inventory left in stores.

I know it's not a restock fam
smile.gif
I use to work for FNL back in 05-08 but since everyone uses the word "restock", thought I post as a restock online post
wink.gif
I know, it's the first week of the month and the noobs have got everyone saying restock. 

yep i picked up my daughters ps sz from my local Finishline with ease they got a "restock" on td & ps sz's only also...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zuz624

Just got off the phone with finishline. Told them I was really upset, and blah blah blah sob story about how they were for my son for Christmas and they gave me a $25 gift card. My Paypal still says pending.. They told me it would be refunded immidetly. I can't wait to call them back in 5 days when it still hasnt been refunded and try to cop myself another gift card.

Called to complain about pending charges as well. they didn't offer me a GC but said they'd send me some coupons.

What is the fit like on these. I wear an 11 in the IIIs and got an 11.5 in the LeBron IXs. Not sure if I should pick up an 11 or 11.5

Thanks.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

What is the fit like on these. I wear an 11 in the IIIs and got an 11.5 in the LeBron IXs. Not sure if I should pick up an 11 or 11.5

Thanks.

They fit true to size.

so let me get this straight, because they couldn't fulfill some of your orders, NDC sent some of y'all a free $180 gift card?

what the hell? that is unheard of!

Does anybody know if on usps the status says. Processed through sort facility" does it still have to go thru customs or has it already cleared??. Btw its in nj

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Although it sucks that orders were canceled, its still DAM GOOD that they giving $180 dollar gift cards for a future release. Figure you can get a pair of Chicago 10s or tech grey 4s for FREE.
pimp.gif

exactly.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

Thanks.

get a sz 11.
welcomes.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so let me get this straight, because they couldn't fulfill some of your orders, NDC sent some of y'all a free $180 gift card?

what the hell? that is unheard of!

yes. now you've got it straight.

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by BinYe

Were you that orie... i mean, asian guy walking with his girl? You walked passed me
stunting with your kicks and secret santa hat.

If you saw a dude in the varsity red sixes sharing a nacho cinnamon pretzel with his mom.

That was me.

Btw...

Props to Kalon2k for the hookup. If it weren't for him, i wouldn't
have a pair (and i'm not talking about my cahones).

Ehh heh heh heh.

i was with the asain guy with his girl, I had orange jacket with the orange hat, lol Secret Santa. asain dude said the N word more time then ive ever had 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i remember the shoes but not the cinamon roll! 
laugh.gif
oh snap, i think i remember seeing someone with an orange jacket and hat in line.
laugh.gif

I was the one wearing everything Yankees with my 01 true blues
yeah that was me, I think i remember you, what place in line were you? imma always wear the orange orange every release lol

folks what a sick concord hype you had in the usa. americans are crazy. lol
i am glad that i life in germany so i can buy j's smoothly.

Originally Posted by MrBozack

folks what a sick concord hype you had in the usa. americans are crazy. lol
i am glad that i life in germany so i can buy j's smoothly.

Did They sell out n Germany?

Originally Posted by zuz624

Typical for this new generation, always want something for nothing. Dude even went as far as a week out to try to scheme up something else FREE! Frownin!
frown.gif

Finally, my CT order has shipped! I was told that my order was one of the last ones if not the last one made before they sold out for anyone that hasn't received a shipping confirmation email from CT yet.

Weird, I never received an order confirmation email nor a shipping confirmation email. I chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but was one of the lucky few to get their shipping upgraded to Express Mail International. Thank you CT!

if i had a dollar for every bid i placed on ebay...only to get outbid... *whistle*
if i cant get another pair before the iv white cement tech greys drop ++!! this!

Back
Top Bottom