Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by ItsTheAir

my man hasn't it been said enough by the mods?

NO TRADES OR SELLING IN THIS THREAD
Then let the Mods take care of it then
All he wants is a pair in his size just like a lot of others, its not that serious

Are you all still arguing over these fake shoes? Seems like people always like to forget about the 45 concords that AR put up, the space jam "restock" (SDS even admitted they were remakes), the Ray Allens, the GS cherry pink 4s , and all of the "Promo" shoes. He even put up those entourage dunks ( i believe it was entourage) that were only for the cast. The proof is right in your face, but people like to act like that stuff never happend.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

So people are still in denial over those early release pairs?? After all the debate and jewels that have been dropped over the past four-five months 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've always tried to live by the old cliche; if I've gOt nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, but you idiots who support these fugazzi early release Frankenstein air Randy joQdans, need to gettttt theeeee facccck outtta here. You are not welcome here. Take that garbage and leave. I swear there are a bunch of air Randy's boyfriends on this thread, going hard over dude. Take your fakies and hit the road...Anybody who opens their mouths about supporting early sites, needs to get kicked in the face, repeatedly.Happy new year!

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Are you all still arguing over these fake shoes? Seems like people always like to forget about the 45 concords that AR put up, the space jam "restock" (SDS even admitted they were remakes), the Ray Allens, the GS cherry pink 4s , and all of the "Promo" shoes. He even put up those entourage dunks ( i believe it was entourage) that were only for the cast. The proof is right in your face, but people like to act like that stuff never happend.
eyes.gif

I don't think the OG poster of the AR pair is arguing that it's not real; he knows that they are gray market shoes, but chose to buy them to rock anyways.  I think now people are just looking for sites that are selling 100% real pairs and that aren't gouging people (I think right now ~350 would be an okay price, but it's just tough to find that).  And if you go on eBay, it's just tough to determine whether you'll actually be getting a real pair or a shady pair.

Anyways, hope everyone gets their pairs.  

Tipsy wrote:
Ive ordered from snipes many times and it usually stays at 60% until the package is delivered. I find their tracking pretty pointless I just wait it out lol. Last time i ordered from them it took 2-3 months for the shoes to be delivered.

Wow.  Did they have upgraded shipping options?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ItsTheAir

my man hasn't it been said enough by the mods?

NO TRADES OR SELLING IN THIS THREAD
Then let the Mods take care of it then
All he wants is a pair in his size just like a lot of others, its not that serious
BRTky.jpg

no hate just trying to help him out by not getting himself banned

could not contain myself so I just straight pulled em out in my office 
happy.gif

after a quick check, quality seems on point on mine, will check them thoroughly when i get back home
pimp.gif

celebratory cigar on the cop of the concords
happy.gif

These are obviously early release pairs, you can tell by the blue tint, as with the ones posted prior your second to last lave loop follows the ditch of the patent leather.

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

laugh.gif
 thanks for the reply. that sucks. although i did get my NDC pair so waiting isn't as hard. some one said previously tho that it can be tracked on usps once it's received in the states? 

So this guy offered to sell me his pair of Concords for $200 shipped, I was a little skeptical at first, but he sent me pics and they seem to be legit. Can any of you help verify them for me as well? He says he had several pairs, so it didn't hurt him to let go a pair. I am pretty new to collecting Jordan's, so some advice would be appreciated.
375216_2996439835168_1387392573_3153189_983500925_n.jpg
400676_2996335112550_1387392573_3153096_554648284_n.jpg

laugh.gif
 thanks for the reply. that sucks. although i did get my NDC pair so waiting isn't as hard. some one said previously tho that it can be tracked on usps once it's received in the states? 

Try the tracking number you have on USPS right now, it might be the same.

Originally Posted by The7onius

happy.gif

after a quick check, quality seems on point on mine, will check them thoroughly when i get back home
pimp.gif

happy.gif

These are obviously early release pairs, you can tell by the blue tint, as with the ones posted prior your second to last lave loop follows the ditch of the patent leather.

is this cat even serious?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i have posted numerous times on this thread screens if when i copped at NDC

brah take your jordanpedia somewhere else cause your just full of fail

Originally Posted by CobaltSS

So this guy offered to sell me his pair of Concords for $200 shipped, I was a little skeptical at first, but he sent me pics and they seem to be legit. Can any of you help verify them for me as well? [file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Downloads/concords11.jpg/u] [file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Downloads/receipt.jpg/u]

Your pics need to be on a website for you to post links and you can't directly upload to this site.

So I guess sole awesome is legit. People claiming they're fake are getting proven otherwise by old school nters.

Heads up they have Concords left. They told me they placed orders from all over the world on 12/23 and will ship them late January

happy.gif

pimp.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seems to be a pretty touchy subject huh, wasn't you gloating on securing early release pairs and being able to afford it. If I remember right you got offended because I pointed out you could have bought two pairs, just stating the obvious from the looks of your pic those shoes are identical to the AR pairs floating around.

CDUNK wrote:
Tipsy wrote:

Wow.  Did they have upgraded shipping options?

No they only have one method of shipping for US. Im sure its customs that makes shipping take so long, because my package has been in the states since the 24th i believe. 

Originally Posted by CobaltSS

So this guy offered to sell me his pair of Concords for $200 shipped, I was a little skeptical at first, but he sent me pics and they seem to be legit. Can any of you help verify them for me as well? He says he had several pairs, so it didn't hurt him to let go a pair. I am pretty new to collecting Jordan's, so some advice would be appreciated.
375216_2996439835168_1387392573_3153189_983500925_n.jpg
400676_2996335112550_1387392573_3153096_554648284_n.jpg

They look pretty legit, unlike hostos pair the soles are the right tint of blue and the second to last lace loop is exactly where they're supposed to be.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seems to be a pretty touchy subject huh, wasn't you gloating on securing early release pairs and being able to afford it. If I remember right you got offended because I pointed out you could have bought two pairs, just stating the obvious from the looks of your pic those shoes are identical to the AR pairs floating around.
was waiting for the "touchy" response by the second
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I copped from NDC RD (check back on the thread) and after I was assured my pairs were shipped I decided to cancel my order from Oqium cause they were more money and they did not ship the day they said they were gonna ship. That point is even not necessary cause Oqium is a legit store, but hey there ya go.
I'm not even going to waste my time posting emails regarding my orders, My NT fam can vouch for em

same thing with some other cat who posted his shoes and you called them fake and he had to go and pull out his reciept

stop hating and being the jordan police and every pair posted here my man
so much saltyness i have to go and explain myself

oh and:

lmao at that gif!!!

All of you talking about these "early release" pairs having more of a blue tint on the sole..both of my NDC pairs have more of a blue tint. I'll try to post pics soon

no need to even post em vinny

this onius cat is just a troll

Seriously you have to be upset, I just typed facts and you reply with insults and gifs, your shoes look like the AR versions, all the gifs and snide asking for reinforcements from your buddies won't change that.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

lmao at that gif!!!

All of you talking about these "early release" pairs having more of a blue tint on the sole..both of my NDC pairs have more of a blue tint. I'll try to post pics soon
Mine do as well.

just picked my babies up at the post office!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sent from NDC

bad thing is I have to go to the office first so I cant check my pairs right now
ohwell.gif

I was amazed on how much of a box size difference there is between a 12.5 and a 13
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thought the post office was closed today?

Back
Top Bottom