Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by yankee1

Yes, you are fine.  It's a pre-order and with Christmas coming up, the 27th is good.
i am never dealing with that site again. let me share my experience
i ordered the space jams from this site two years ago. it took two and a half months to finally ship. when it came they did not mark the items as goods so i had to pay a custom tax of 90 dollars each. I refused so i file a complaint through paypal, took another month and i got my money back and no space jams. never again.
Did you order from the "restock" and order more than 1 pair? I've never had an issue with them and I've been ordering with them for almost 3 years now. They come through when I'm looking for european releases all the time or stuff that no one gets locally. Their customer rewards point system is pretty cool too, and until this release they let you use it for Jordan products too.
i ordered from the original release, and there was three pair limit. I remember a bunch of niketalkers getting screwed over for the very same reason, and there were so many requests for sizes and PMs, moderators deleted every thread remotely close to spacejams. if the site favors you, best of luck. I just took a L on the worst time of that year. First experience is everything and I did not receive that from them.

It's safe to say everytime this thread jumps 3-4 pages quickly, another link has popped up! LOL Sucks most of these places only go to a US 13. Lucked out with endclothing since they actually had a US 15.

NOW I HAVE TO TAKE MY STUDENTS TO LUNCH....I CAN BET WHEN I COME BACK ILL HAVE MISSED 3 EURO SITES AGAIN... 
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

thanks for the constant info. I have decided to pass and just cherish my '00 pair. I opted to cop a pair of MMM gats of mrporter. For those interested, they just reduced their sale prices. so if you like kicks from lanvin, MMM, CP, balenciaga, RAF, etc check it out.

If the timing is right and the sie doesn't crah i maaaaaaaaaaybe inclined to buy a pair on impulse. if they suck, trade 'em

Happy holidays NT, good to see you guys civil in this forum.

smh  i overslept and missed out on all the good info.

oh well congrats to those that got pairs.

me too. sleeping here on the west coast. missed out on hanon shop and urban industry. but glad people are sharing the information.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

me too. sleeping here on the west coast. missed out on hanon shop and urban industry. but glad people are sharing the information.

Same here but 2-3 hours earlier being in Hawaii... Thanks for the info y'all!

Thanks for the link, but if their prices are anything like those CG11's I'll pass.  With the release date next week $220 (maybe more to ship) is too steep for these.  I'd take my chances camping or online.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Same here but 2-3 hours earlier being in Hawaii... Thanks for the info y'all!
Lol.  Try being on the east coast and trying to stay up til 4:50am.  I finally couldn't make it anymore and links start being posted around 5am. #EPICFAIL

Can I just take a sec and give much props to these UK sites...they have no where near the server capacity as eastbay/ndc/etc...
yet with the exception of HS, everyone who was on, was able to grab a pair...

with END especially, emailed back within 15 min to cancel my size 12 order....

customer service is top notch and just from the Cool grey release, you can see how the NT community has been using these sites to avoid what is sure to be a chaotic 23rd...

Originally Posted by j o 19

FIRST DMPS WERE WAY BIGGER..THAT RELEASE WAS INSANE.. THEY WERENT EVEN WIDELY AVAILABLE.. THEY COST MORE.. I WAITED 14 HOURS ON LINE FOR THEM

True.........I waited overnight for them as well, although I don't plan on doing that for this release.  I don't remember the hype as big as these I guess.....

YO WHY CANT I FIND A SIZE 15 ANYWHERE IN NYC!! ALL IVE BEEN HEARING IS "SIZE 13 THE BIGGEST" WTH!

k one more time, since i didnt get an answer before. for those of you with the concords in hand, how does the sizing compare to cool greys?

Originally Posted by kidstylez

k one more time, since i didnt get an answer before. for those of you with the concords in hand, how does the sizing compare to cool greys?

True to size.e

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YO WHY CANT I FIND A SIZE 15 ANYWHERE IN NYC!! ALL IVE BEEN HEARING IS "SIZE 13 THE BIGGEST" WTH!

In a major city like that? That's a surprise. I know in Cali I always had to hit HOHLA or NTLA for a size 15 cuzz a lot of the FL's/FA's would only go to a 13.

thanks for all who helped a brother out. hearing some of these peeps on NT copping 5 to 10 pairs and reselling is just a disgrace to the game. I have been collecting J's for over 10 years and not once buying more than 2 pairs for myself. Peeps should make sure everyone had a chance to cop their pairs and if there are any left over THAN you can cop more for resell. Until then peeps who have theres already should let others get theres. 
Enough Said

Back
Top Bottom