Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

YUP. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA RECEIVED A RESTOCK. MADNESS @5am. LINE UPS TO START AROUND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. LINE UP AREA IS BY THE BOUDIN RESTAURANT. IF YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DENY THIS INFO. GO NT!!!!

Damn I wish I still lived in the OC.....

Pair someone received from eastbay I WOULD BE PISSED!!!
mad.gif

484319169.jpg

jumpman is UPSIDE DOWN!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

its not Jordan Brand..you dudes need to stop crying..it's the retailers who are to blame...from what I've seen and heard Nike Towns had the best and most organized release...Its major Retailers like FTL that didn't have proper organization at malls for release..didnt coordinate staff nor security for release and now with this restock didnt allocate pairs properly...

I was at my local spot for the release (after trying 2 other spots) and these idiots let people line up all night..just opened the door..didn't organize the line...said were taking 12 people at a time..let the first 12 in...then came outside and said all sold out....C'MON SON...and this was a MAJOR local not a mom and pop...

I managed to grab my pair and put my people on yesterday to spot in Jersey that never recieved there INITAL order until yesterday...but MOST FTL affiliated store ARE getting restocks...they should be on there in bounds this week or early next week...most stock is between 8 to 10 pairs of random sizes not given during the initial shippment...Honestly keep calling around and your gonna have to get lucky...

For my NYC heads...stay outta Manhattan...selling sneakers is a business..and some kid getting paid $8.00 is NOT on your side..there's a reason 300 kids was in the street yesterday BEFORE the shippment even got there...You gotta fight through KIDS..RESELLERS...HOMELESS dudes getting paid to camp..SHADY $$% employees looking to get paid...Long Island and Jersey even West Pennsylvania is your friend...

Good luck everyone..
JB IS at fault with this release.

- Releasing a popular sneaker amongst teens on a school day is weak decidion by JB. They knew that the only way kids were going to get these shoes, is if they didn't attend school that morning. Jordan brand knows which age group they're selling too -- why not cater to that age group, and release it on a saturday so this way you keep kids in school AND you give all students a chance to cop a pair. Completely JB fault.

- You release one of your most popular shoes two days before christmas? As if the shoe wasn't hyped up already, Jb creates unnecessary hype by releasing their most popular model ever on one of most busiest reatil days of the year. Kids that don't even buy jordans will attempt to but these because the will designated the christmas shoe of the year. Why couldn't Jb scheduled the release of the concords to be, say, in january, or in october? Was two days before christmas necessary?

- Despite all the hype JB created. They still didn't have enough pairs to meet demand. If you're going to treat it as a christmas release and have kids cut school to get these, why not make sure every store gets a minimum of atleast 80-100 pairs? Try to meet your demand. In my area (Long Island) champs, footlocker, and footaction, had a combined inventory of about 50 pairs, and there was about 200 people waiting since midnight for these. Jb could've done a lot better with this release. I've been collecting since 01' and i can tell you, this is easily the worst release i've ever seen.

Not sure if you were being serious, but most kids were out for Christmas break
How can any of you blame Nike/JB for creating hype when they didn't make a single commercial for this release, they didn't have it listed on their site as an upcoming release, and most of all they didn't even post OFFICIAL pics till 4 or 5 days before release......if anything NIKE was trying not to hype it beyond what they were planning on producing......No my friend the hype was created by us, the consumer......you can complain all you want but those are the FACTS!

They re released something they marketed the hell out of 16 years ago.....we're the ones that ate it up without Nike even having to official mention the release.

Let a friend borrow the money to buy them at retail at footlocker and he doesn't have the money to pay me back now he's bring them back to me ...

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by all19mjs

33o1bgj.jpg
They shoulda never....lol....

why? lol I wouldnt of did it but thats them.
"They shoulda never....lol....
DUMBO FUNNY ^ OMG

the ignorance of the jordan 11 has brought on and the media circus of the way black people mainly are looking/ protrayed.... it makes me feel bad about owning the shoe

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

did your tracking update anything outside of it departing from Tennessee?

Not sure.  I didn't check as I thought it was going to be delivered tomorrow (friday/probably late in the day as usual/I hate UPS)

Was on my lunch break at home and it was literally on my doorstep.  No signature required/no we missed you tags/nothing.  Bittersweet actually.

Here is the break down (copied/pasted):

[table][tr][td]Cerritos, CA, United States [/td][td]12/29/2011 [/td][td]1:10 P.M. [/td][td]Delivered [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]12/29/2011 [/td][td]6:14 A.M. [/td][td]Out For Delivery [/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]12/24/2011 [/td][td]1:51 A.M. [/td][td]Departure Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]12/23/2011 [/td][td]11:25 P.M. [/td][td]Origin Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]United States [/td][td]12/23/2011 [/td][td]12:50 A.M. [/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/td][/tr][/table]

much love bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 I'm 2 minutes away from their Cerritos hub but I have to wait until tomorrow

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I don't understand how someone can order on the 23rd from End Clothing and get their pair before the ones who pre-ordered....
I e-mailed EC last night about my order since I have yet to hear anything, this is what they said...

Thank you for your email. The Jordans have arrived in delivery from Nike later last week and we have had limited courier collections and large volumes of orders. We will prepare for shipping and begin to despatch as soon as possible. We will keep you updated by email with tracking and shipping information. If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards 
Lauren
Hopefully my order still goes through. I think I read customs were charged to people who ordered from EC was that because they ordered 2 pairs? or is every order whether its 1 or more getting charged this fee as well?

I got the same response when I emailed them this morning. Idk what's going on over there at EC

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Not sure.  I didn't check as I thought it was going to be delivered tomorrow (friday/probably late in the day as usual/I hate UPS)

Was on my lunch break at home and it was literally on my doorstep.  No signature required/no we missed you tags/nothing.  Bittersweet actually.

Here is the break down (copied/pasted):

[table][tr][td]Cerritos, CA, United States [/td][td]12/29/2011 [/td][td]1:10 P.M. [/td][td]Delivered [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]12/29/2011 [/td][td]6:14 A.M. [/td][td]Out For Delivery [/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]12/24/2011 [/td][td]1:51 A.M. [/td][td]Departure Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]12/23/2011 [/td][td]11:25 P.M. [/td][td]Origin Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]United States [/td][td]12/23/2011 [/td][td]12:50 A.M. [/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/td][/tr][/table]

much love bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
 I'm 2 minutes away from their Cerritos hub but I have to wait until tomorrow
does yours still say the Memphis, departure scan?  mines are suppose to come in tomorrow and i still have no update since memphis...getting nervous 
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Will he wear his Concords to the wedding?

http://espn.go.com/nba/st...aged-model-yvette-prieto

Let's hope Michael gets prenup.  Not like that dumb Kobe who got screwed over by his gold-digger.
roll.gif

never said any of these athletes were smart guys. Kobe's an idiot. Why marry a chick, while at the same time you smashing in every city you go? and get caught doing so. Plus he had a tattoo of her name on his arms. shows his dumbness. These guys should stay unmarried.

Back
Top Bottom