Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I swear people with their numbers.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
People on here make it seem like they're in a study group cramming for an upcoming exam or something.

mines just got shipped from uptempoair.com hopefully i get them by friday!!!!!! im mad excited no lines or nything else i have to worry about!

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

Originally Posted by Judder14

Iowa gets shorted everytime. 6 packs thats it. At one store outta the whole state.
mad.gif

roll.gif
sorry but i thought that was funny

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Sorry but i did too. 6 packs for the whole state??
eek.gif

All I know is im going to be waiting from mdnight till 8. I should be number 1 with a few friends. These things will skyrocket when people realize they wontget them unless there out early.

Ive got a gift card from eastbay, when they were 20% off, that I will try to use but the only thing is that slows down the check out process. Ah well Im oncall anyway so I probably wont be able to get them.

Anyone know the spots in Nashville that are getting these?

These aren't as nice in person. The Xs are pretty dope. But the toebox outcome and shapeish looks very odd for the XIIIs. The stitching seems to have puttoo much pressure and altered the shape. In pictures they look fine. In person it's 'okay'.

Not bad, but off they go stored away.

How do campouts work at malls, do you wait at the main doors? I might go a few hours early, but I don't want my time to be wasted because I am in the wrongplace.

I called my local place and luckily they had my size 11.5 left, so they are reserved waiting to be picked up Saturday morning. It seems that these are morereadily available as opposed to the DMPs. Many of my local chain stores are getting these, but they did not get the DMPs.

i thought the countdown package are limited release so how come eastbay are going to have em for sale on friday( i just called and they say they are havingthem for sale)

if they are having them for sure how many package are they gonna have for sale

Originally Posted by redcar802

i thought the countdown package are limited release so how come eastbay are going to have em for sale on friday( i just called and they say they are having them for sale)

if they are having them for sure how many package are they gonna have for sale

Eastbay has every limited shoe... almost every. They just wont have many and you shouldnt depend on them because their server will not be able to serve allthe people trying to get the packs.. Word is they only have 40-50 of each size which is very little...

on flip note.. even thouggh people don't like the X's.. Just wait until you get your packs.. you will enjoy the X's as well... Just likewhen the dmp came out we said we din't like the VI's.. i rocked those and they were breakn necks..
Just got mine time to sleep in on Saturday..

WENT TO LOCAL FOOT ACTION AND I GOT MINE ON LOCK JUST GOT TO TAKE THE MONEY ON FRIDAY THEY SAY THE ONLY GOT A FEW PAIRS

DO YOU GUYS THINK THESE 10 ARE GOING TO BE LIKE OTHER 10 THAT SQUEEQ AFTER A WHILE

DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE TRUE TO SIZE OR THEY GOING TO FIT BIG

aire naco jr.....foot action had a presale or sumtin

does any1 know any website who are going to sell the paks close to retail price

i got my homeboys and my packs on lock.4 in total.easy cop for me.good luck to everyone else.

6 packs no joke. Its funny believe me. I had to laugh myself. IA is just not the place to be for kicks.

Back
Top Bottom