Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

go to internet options go to the program tab and click on manage add on than a list comes up you select flash from the list and disable it
eek.gif
Oh Snap it's the old swoosh site. I never thought I'dsee that again. I liked it so much better than the new one. Now that I know I can use the old one again, I'm never using the new one. Thanks
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
kaweoke[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/19/08 6:49 AM
[/td] [td]
it would only allow you to add 1 to the cart....
[/td] [/tr][/table]
o in that case nevermind with the fire red 3s they only let you do 3 at a time so I did 5 orders 1-12 2-11.5s 2-11s 4-10.5s 3-10s 2-GS sizes

well you can see the pack now on the regular nike.com but they are all sold out except for sizes 15 16 17 18.....im out....good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by mrbrightsside

O yeah and to the employees worried about if they should get multiple pairs, you are allowed up to six pairs of the same style unless noted otherwise.
I used to do it all the time, in fact when the fire red 3s came out i bought 14 pairs, cause at that point i didnt give a $$@* it they fired more or not, and they didnt.
Originally Posted by kaweoke

it would only allow you to add 1 to the cart....

If you tried to add more than 1 it wouldn't send you to the cart and it said "You have x ammount of Jordan Collezione 10/13. The limit is1"

just scooped up another pack at FL in jersey. only about 20 people was on line. and they manager said they got roughly 3 of each size. hudson mall in jerseycity for all my jersey/ny people they still got them in all sizes.

Great, first "flash" screwed me over when I tried to get the laser 4 package back in '05, now it screws me again! Nike's IT guys need tomake up their minds
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
!

Oh Snap it's the old swoosh site.
smokin.gif

So simple back then.

The other day one of my friends was talking about it, since he was looking through NDC (Looking for BBII's), he was cracking on Nike and it's gimmicks. I don't like the new website, it is a pain in the butt with all the presentations. When I shop, I want something seamless and easy, not slow and clumsy. Thanks for the non flash option. 3 browsers it is next time,
laugh.gif

i think this first happened during retro V release (black w/23)

does anybody know if they re-up the sizes?

i heard diff stories that the next morning..there were few random sizes available....

i'm happy!!! NO LINES!!!
got to the mall at about 7:05 and i was the only one there. the security guard was just unlocking the doors. so i went to Footaction because they usually openat 7 on release day. No one was there so i waited. At about 7:20 one of the employees showed up to open the doors. I asked him what time they opened and hesaid 8. But then he told me to come on in and asked what size i needed. I told him 9.5. He said they only had 4 pair left and that was one of the sizes. Hesaid that Finishline started pre-selling theirs last night, so they did the same. Wish i would have known that and i wouldn't have stressed myself out lastnight trying to order online. But anyways, I got a pair. I would have gotten 2 but my bank account shows that Finishline took $358 out of my account last nightwhen i tried to order, so hopefully that pair will go through because when i tried to pay, they said they were already sold out, but then they took the money,so I don't know. We'll see how that pans out.
Hope everyone gets their pairs without too much trouble.....I'm off to work now. I'll check back later to see how it went.
8fe156e348607312f820473bd1ec59d41e44d63.pjpg

So what does it mean if Finishline.com charged me but I got an error while completing the order?

Will I get them or will it be refunded?

i ordered mine from pick your shoes and they sent me a tracking number and everythin and i tried to track it and they said the total weight was 2lbs hopefullthey didnt send me a damn picture of the kicks and no the actual shoes do anyone think that i might be getting screwed here

Back
Top Bottom