Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

had these since release day ;D sucks for the people getting them hella late

its just going in the closet anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yoadj

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

cant find these anywhere in NYC

NYC heads, thou shall stay salty no more. THIS THURSDAY there will be a restock on the chicagos at footaction on 34th (a little birdie told me
happy.gif
) just thought yall should know....

wow. what a great post. very selfless of you sir. i'm not in NYC nor do I need a pair but kudos to you for sharing that info with the community. well done. *** slow claps ****

^ What he said...I work in a office setting I can only dress down on Fridays so all my sneakers just sit sit and sit in the closet I really have to retire the flip flops and rock my kicks smh

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by yoadj

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

cant find these anywhere in NYC
NYC heads, thou shall stay salty no more. THIS THURSDAY there will be a restock on the chicagos at footaction on 34th (a little birdie told me
happy.gif
) just thought yall should know....
wow. what a great post. very selfless of you sir. i'm not in NYC nor do I need a pair but kudos to you for sharing that info with the community. well done. *** slow claps ****
Now to all NYC peeps, if you happen to get a pair(s).
You know who to give your thanks you.
Kudos to yoadj on the info.

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

I guess that makes you special huh? Not like it you had them years ago, 4 to 6 days makes no difference.

Wore mine today. The X's are so comfortable! But every pair I had squeak so I slipped a little powder in and fixed it.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Wore mine today. The X's are so comfortable! But every pair I had squeak so I slipped a little powder in and fixed it.
I have not worn mine yet did they squeak right out of the box?

Got a call from a connect that had a pair come in on a return.   I asked if there was anything wrong with them like glue stains ect.  He said, the kid returned them because they didn't have the "45" on them.
roll.gif
 and it's the second time I've heard this.  Pretty much sums up the game right now. smdh  

Originally Posted by The7onius

WindyCity45 wrote:

I guess that makes you special huh? Not like it you had them years ago, 4 to 6 days makes no difference.

bragging about getting kicks on release date...dudes doing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by The7onius

WindyCity45 wrote:

bragging about getting kicks on release date...dudes doing it
laugh.gif

too many clowns in this world.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!  Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend as you all know.

EastbayRep - Ray

Congrats is right, its truly an accomplishment to get anything done on your sorry-tail website. Any info as to why your company continues to be the worst online site out of all the majors? I honestly tried to give yall another oppurtunity after a late cancellation/refund on my BC3's back in late November, but this was just pathetic, again. Why is it too much to ask for Eastbay to be able to prepare for their own releases and have servers capable of handling the traffic for the pairs that you do have- not to mention the fact that the site doesnt keep accurate count of theyre own inventory. Dealing with yall is like throwing darts blindfolded in my opinion. I mean, with all that money you guys have saved in sheisty packaging over the years, they couldve atleast upgraded theyre computer system with it, because i know they aint paying their employees worth a crap

TRUTH!!!!!
I don't even consider eastbay as an option anymore. They have infuriated me beyond belief. And now i have to pay sales tax if i buy from them, so its completely pointless. You'd figure all these years in the industry would have figured things out.

Me either. I can't deal with their !%#% anymore. Eastbay was the only place that had my size (16), but hell servers fail so easily. I've had a gift card that I've been trying to use on new releases but I never get to use it. That's why I just got my lil bro some shoes...

^ Kids make me laugh.
laugh.gif

All of the subtle things are irrelevant. Be happy you have the shoe and rock the $#*^ out of it.

I know its not that serious, but I figured I would share this info with those of you that didnt get their tag on their pair... I sent an email to Nike and they replied and are going to send me a tag free of cost.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know its not that serious, but I figured I would share this info with those of you that didnt get their tag on their pair... I sent an email to Nike and they replied and are going to send me a tag free of cost.

NOOOOOOOO!  I wanted to sell mine on Ebay for a bazillion dollars!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THERE ARE 2 NIKE FACTORIES/DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN MEMPHIS. ONE OFF SHELBY DR. ON TUGGLE AND ANOTHER RIGHT OFF WINCHESTER. YOUR SHOES MORE THAN LIKELY WERE PICKED AND SHIPPED FROM THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE.

THE OLD DAYS OF PEOPLE HITTING UP THE NIKE TRAIN SHIPMENTS IN MEMPHIS....RUTHLESS
laugh.gif

haha! what u know about people hitting the trains up for the "early releases"?! lol. back before there was an air randy. memories.

miss those days. used to get shoes early for around $80.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by woodro

wats a decent price to spend for these resell? like $215?

Yes. But people selling them way beyond that.
I say $230 MAX with shipping/taxes.

$200 because buying solely to resell is WACK!

u kno where they can be found for 200$?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

haha! what u know about people hitting the trains up for the "early releases"?! lol. back before there was an air randy. memories.

miss those days. used to get shoes early for around $80.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 good ol days
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE, THE TRAINS BRINGING THE JORDAN SHIPMENTS IN TO THE NIKE FACTORY WOULD GET ROBBED AND I REMEMBER THE STREETS WOULD BE FLOODED WITH THE NEW JORDANS AND RETROS FOR CHEAP

I MISS THOSE DAYS AS WELL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom