Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Are their any problems with the early releases of these? Like anyone who bought them, is there any obvious defects or things that point to a b-grade on these?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The 10s are such an underrated shoe for casual use..They look great with a nice pair of jeans

that's true. I got to admit the 10's are really plain, but in a good way. From the front view they are too plain to be notice. but the side makes them hot.

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

"He (Michael Jordan) gave my beloved Knicks a Double Nickel." -Spike Lee (AKA "Mars Blackmon")

(I would have liked a "45" on the sides, but they are still a nice addition to my collection.)

A few more days.....can't wait...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

"He (Michael Jordan) gave my beloved Knicks a Double Nickel." -Spike Lee (AKA "Mars Blackmon")

(I would have liked a "45" on the sides, but they are still a nice addition to my collection.)

pimp.gif

8 more days.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by kob8

pimp.gif

8 more days.

how is it 8 days they release on the 21st that's 5 days
happy.gif

Thank God there is no hype for this shoe. One of the very last OG colorways to finally make its return. Noticed all the old timers like me been waiting since 95 for these. My OG chi X's deserve a much needed break. Times 2 for me.

Dudes are starting to panic over here in my city already. This shoe is limited but they think it's going to be like the concord release. It's not. :/

Originally Posted by HK

how much do you think these X's will resell for right after the RD? or maybe like 6 months after the RD?

You should buy about 20-30 pairs to resell and put them up on eBay and you should be able to fetch an easy $300 a piece for them.  That's a solid $100 profit for you!
Now...#logoffanddontcomeback

edit: and oh yea...these are "limited" as opposed to being "unlimited" 
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Definitely ready for this release. Start 2012 off with a bang. Then onto the Cement IV's. I applaud JB for making minimal changes to this shoe. I actually like the red Jumpman. Let these remain underrated. Leave more of them for the people who appreciate how sick a shoe the X's are.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just peeped my CC statement damn, gunna have to get my money right before these!

i feel ya bro. im recovering from my Concords. Credit cards through the roof thanks to concords

Went to footlocker and tried these on.  They were tight on the sides but length was cool.  Also not sure what the hang tag is all about but none of the pairs they had there had one.

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

I'm passing on these to cop the foams on the 4th....I know I'm gonna regret not getting these

I'm sadly going to purchase 4 pair of shoes within the next month
I feel that.  I just hope my wife doesn't shoot me during that time.  LOL

forgot to mention when i put on the shoes they are stiff to get your feet in..but once its in they fit good to me..i go a size down for jordans like always and i did for this one and it feels good but try loose up all the laces before

putting them on because they are stiff

more pics

122m3bp.jpg

15q6yy8.jpg

28sl9pt.jpg

got word that my pair is on hold, I feel lucky bcuz the hype out here in Missouri is growing for these

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These shoes are not i mean NOT limited what so ever. I talked to my peeps and the numbers I was told are great.
NTers are freaking out bc of the Concords; these and the IV's will not be hard to get...like every other Jordan that isn't a XI

Back
Top Bottom