Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Got these in a size 12 they fit pretty good havent actually wore them though just tried them on but I have the stealths in a size 11 my true size and that fits cool too iono weird

These are one of my favorite releases because 1 . they fit PERFECTLY..no half size shenanigans 2 . They're actually pretty comfortable once you break them in and this is coming from someone with no arch in their foot.
I need to find a period of rest so I can buy another pair of these. What is odd is , while they do crease even with your true size, once you put your foot in the shoe the creases disappear.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by geoff2005

there so many different answers, ive read like 15 pages back. I cant really try these on or i would. I like mine fitting snug but not to a point where my feet start to hurt. I notice a lot of people only had to go .5 bigger for this years basketball shoes but i had to go a full size so i was wondering if anyone has smiliar width for feet as me and decide to go .5 size up or stayed true to size

I'd go true.
yo tambien
TTS..I have wide feet also and it was PITA to get them on at first and really tight, but once you wear them, they feel fine.

^ Fashion show with all your "on feet" kicks.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

these were the only Xs worth buying this year

Pretty much,there were no other decent colorways.
Don't get why JB won't retro the city pack. 

Originally Posted by trueprada

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

price for these are at around retail plus shipping.
where sir
Probably Craigslist,  if you look on eBay prices are set at 250 not including shipping. Once the major releases come by prices would start to decline on eBay or cl.

I got a pair of these. Wore a few times I don't really love them like that...thinking bout selling them. Anyone ever did a lace swap on these with read laces?

I think people will regret not getting these... Such a classic shoe especially this cw....

Originally Posted by kob8

I think people will regret not getting these... Such a classic shoe especially this cw....

Yep, This was my first and last pair of X's. Its a white and black shoe with hints of red, i had to pull the trigger.

Thank God that the newer sneakerheads weren't interested yet. Ha the Concords hadn't come out yet so these were so much easier to get. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Thank God that the newer sneakerheads weren't interested yet. Ha the Concords hadn't come out yet so these were so much easier to get. 
These came out after the concords.....

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by jamazing

These came out after the concords.....

Ha well then thank God no one was interested lol. Seriously, I've struck out on the Concords, White Cement's and Playoffs. 

Is $225 shipped for DS size 9's a fair price? Keep in mind I'm in Canada and they are coming from the States. So $215 otherwise...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Is $225 shipped for DS size 9's a fair price? Keep in mind I'm in Canada and they are coming from the States. So $215 otherwise...

i say yes sir

Originally Posted by Vancity74

That's a fair price..especially since you live in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom