Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by rjucks

Ok bought 2 pairs from finishline w/o logging in my accnt... So added to cart then pay right away w/ paypal... Paypal send me email... No confirmation from fnl i guess coz im not loged in.?.. No order number! so how would i check my status?? o_O help anyone?

maybe they can look it up by your card number or address. there are policies and procedures in place to find orders if a customer has lost their order #.

Just checked PayPal both transaction canceled! Smh!! U think they can still look one for me?? From other store of if someone's card declined...Thanks man!!
ouch. smh FNL. sorry to hear that. not looking good man. they were notorious for that during the concords fiasco. chances are slim though especially since you never had an order #. i would still call and see what they could do. seems like sites are reposting sizes though so you might be in luck.
out of curiosity what size are you? since my eastbay and ndc orders actually shipped i may have an extra pair that i got from the store that morning.

Originally Posted by torres

Ok bought 2 pairs from finishline w/o logging in my accnt... So added to cart then pay right away w/ paypal... Paypal send me email... No confirmation from fnl i guess coz im not loged in.?.. No order number! so how would i check my status?? o_O help anyone?

not trying to discourage you or anything, but no confirmation email and no order # = FAIL.

FNL will refund you in a couple of days, that's what happened to me with the concords 11, smh...so don't put too much hope on that.

I know got insurance pair on release day anyway! Btw payment still pending smh!! Thanks tho
ah nevermind. guess i should have refreshed lol. looks like you had a plan b anyways. i did the same thing except everything went to plan. congrats on ur pair.

Originally Posted by eltouha

sickness with a quickness. and like i said before, you can keep the hangtags if they are there. have a good dig in each shoe too, cuz people are reporting the tags need to be fully excavated from the shoes
wink.gif
i was wondering whether i really need to cut the rope or not, because the knot was 
was quite big compared to the small stenched lacehole.

But i pulled it through and gladly the lacehole did not look stretched afterwards.

^^

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by torres

not trying to discourage you or anything, but no confirmation email and no order # = FAIL.

FNL will refund you in a couple of days, that's what happened to me with the concords 11, smh...so don't put too much hope on that.

I know got insurance pair on release day anyway! Btw payment still pending smh!! Thanks tho
ah nevermind. guess i should have refreshed lol. looks like you had a plan b anyways. i did the same thing except everything went to plan. congrats on ur pair.

yeah nowadays u need plan a,b,c,d smh!!!

Originally Posted by gingpogi

got my pairs and some pics of my 10's!
Wow, i did not know that the red stripes on the OGs are even darker than the varsity red of the 2012 retros.
Did they faded and became darker? because the OGs were true red and i remember it should look

brighter than varsity red.

Anyway, that pic shows that the 2012 retro X are made very well.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by gingpogi

got my pairs and some pics of my 10's!
Wow, i did not know that the red stripes on the OGs are even darker than the varsity red of the 2012 retros.
Did they faded and became darker? because the OGs were true red and i remember it should look

brighter than varsity red.

Anyway, that pic shows that the 2012 retro X are made very well.

Great Stuff.

That AJ X collection is
pimp.gif
! The red sockliner on the OG Chi's looks slightly better than the checker'd sockliner on the retros. I bring this up because I just discussed the differences between the OGs and retros with my lady. I told her I liked the checker'd liner over the red, my mind has changed after seeing pics of both pair together. They look good either way though.

has anyone figured out who got the hang tag and if it was just random and if so why did they only put them on some... smh dont make any sense

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

got my pair today from PTone. met up with him. cool dude
he told me retail for then but I gave him 190 for holding my pair. good looks man

yea heard alot of good things about him.

I've heard the same, theres still plenty of us good dudes around- but theres 50 selfish vultures and 50 annoying and misguided hipsters for each one of us. Thats why i show tough love
smokin.gif

PTone is the most stand up dude i've met on nt.
if you ever get the opportunity to deal with him, you'd be a fool to hesitate.
truth serum.

Back
Top Bottom