Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I do have a pop up blocker on but I clearly remember the MrRebates pop up still popping up. I even recorded a note that it was for me buying the GMP. LOL.  I've never had a problem with ebates and like you said the credit shows up 1-2 days after purchase. I guess i'll have to file that claim then. Thanks for the quick response. Sorry everyone for getting off topic.

I'm passing on the Charcoals 7's and saving my money for the Black/Red IV/XI. Good luck to those copping tomorrow.

yeah the mr. rebates window still pops up, but the adblock blocks the cookie in your browser that records the rebate. that's exactly what had me confused before when i wasn't getting my credits, cause i saw the window opened for mr. rebates to work (yet nothing would show up in my account). luckily i finally realized it was adblock that was the cause, i probably lost out on $300+ cause i bought a ton of stuff during the holidays.

Last edited:
got a 15% off from ndc due to a order that was cancelled, gonna use it tomm
smokin.gif
Me too. Good luck to you sir.

Hopefully they are still available in the afternoon tomorrow so I can get a pair if not no big deal...on to the next one

initially was guna just get the 1 pair, but i'm a sucker for a good colorway on the 7's so 2 it now is. :D

ON TO THE IV's!!!!

Alot of us are well aware the official color naming of this shoe, its just that "raptors" sounds better and is more logically accurate color wise. Stop being sneaker snobs, honestly....

Last edited:
Alot of us are well aware the official color naming of this shoe, its just that "raptors" sounds better and is more logically accurate color wise. Stop being sneaker snobs, honestly....

Yeah! And the 4's dropping on black Friday are the bulls!

Doods are lined up at least 200 deep in most of the major spots in Manhattan. These are every where, but will go quick. Modell's even has a line as well. LMAO..

These were called the Raptors in 2002, then the pair in the pack was more appropriately named the charcoals.......These are the Raptors.....They are black....there is no damn grey on the shoe other than on the tounge.... This was for the Youngins...

Most of u were probably in 3rd grade when they retroed in 2002.

Sometimes I think people just like to argue and bicker about the dumbest crap... who cares what the next man calls them.

LET IT GO ALREADY!

Back
Top Bottom