Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just be lucky you're attending the academia. You have two arms and feet, I suggest you use them. Stop relying  on others to do things that one can for themselves. Do not ask for sympathy as it shows a weakness in you're inner being. Many young adults would like to attend the academia but can not  due to circumstances that where predetermined before their birth. 
I completely agree. I need to abide by this rule more. That and don't tell anyone what you are planning.

been collecting 12+ year now and i call them raptors and its something i know alot of ny'ers do too. ohwell. the shoes dont mysteriously change wether i call them charcoal or raptors.

i just hope nike.com and footlocker arent too crazy.

the 2002 PAIR DONT EVEN RUN FOR THAT MUCH !!

Quality!!! its worth it.
Problem is finding your size and  a ds pair. no vvvnds bs.
Exactly.  I don't purchase worn shoes.  Period.  There's certainly a market out there for it (people don't seem to have the same reservations purchasing my worn shoes), but I'm just too OCD to do it.  Can't really explain it beyond that.  Has to be a very special circumstance.  I almost swung a deal for a pair of 02s, but when the seller started to get unreasonable I said it's not even worth it.  These actually look like they'll be a quality retro which can't be said often these days.  If they're not, I'll just bite the bullet on 02s and off 'em.
Do these crease?
is the sky blue?
is grass green?
does Michael Jordan have 6 championship rings?
does Kim Kardashian have a fat butt?

they are sneakers. what do sneakers do when they are worn by the species known as the "Homo Sapien"?

little Socratic method for the homie. let's see you arrive at your own conclusion to this question pimp
roll.gif

Last edited:
correct me if im wrong but I think the "Raptors" nickname came from Jalen Rose when he wore a pair when he was playing for the Toronto Raptors right?

More like these dropped a decade ago in da TEETH of da jersey era...wild guess of which

Jersey everyone copped to match wit em. Lol

OP these been da raptors for a decade...DA SHIP HAS SAILED....

Da blog sphere got these cemented as such, that title just makes it

Pretty much evident..... charcoals? Lol what charcoal about em now? Especially in 2012

Wrapped in durabuck... let it go b.

These will sell out. I might have to pass depending on how much money i got left after the foams.

Doubt resale would be that crazy though.

Some good news for my fellow Western Mass NT'ers.
Left FNL earlier today and the manager said they're getting 96 pairs.
That's right, 96 PAIRS!!
:smokin
& that's only mens sizes!
Not quite sure why so many pairs, but why complain?
Chalk this up for a win for the little man!
:lol:
PM me for exact location if you wanna know.
We got this one in the bag!

Can't wait to go back to school for that exact reason, no sales tax and much easier to cop shoes

Just be lucky you're attending the academia. You have two arms and feet, I suggest you use them. Stop relying  on others to do things that one can for themselves. Do not ask for sympathy as it shows a weakness in you're inner being. Many young adults would like to attend the academia but can not  due to circumstances that where predetermined before their birth. 

and that mindset is just a cop out. you speak of "weakness in your inner being"? well your last line reeks of lack of personal responsibility...

...back to the shoes, i have been pleasantly surprised with most retros "quality" as of late(at least compared to the '08-'11 era) and am glad to hear these are following the same trend...

I'm more excited about these than I was for the Olympic 7.

Debating if I should double up since FNL is gonna have so many pairs.

Also, anyone wondering, FNL is not doing the lottery every Jordan release as some may have thought.

Only for the "limited" releases.

Manager said that he thinks they'll do it for the Black/Red 11s and possibly the Black/Red 4s on Black Friday.

We'll see.

Oh and 9 more days till release!

:smokin

So whats JB gonna do in a few years when its the 23rd anniversary of the VII's. Retro These, the olympics, Hares, Bordeauxs, and Cardinals again. Hell, the idiots will probably reverse the jumpman on the left shoe like they did with the XI's, just to keep up with their idiotic trend of making stupid unnecessary changes to retros.

Last edited:
More like these dropped a decade ago in da TEETH of da jersey era...wild guess of which
Jersey everyone copped to match wit em. Lol
OP these been da raptors for a decade...DA SHIP HAS SAILED....
Da blog sphere got these cemented as such, that title just makes it
Pretty much evident..... charcoals? Lol what charcoal about em now? Especially in 2012
Wrapped in durabuck... let it go b.

They originally dropped 2 decades ago (1992), and Jordan wore them in the playoffs/finals. We call the black/white 12's and 13's playoffs, so these would be the playoffs as well. So playoffs before any other nickname.

So whats JB gonna do in a few years when its the 23rd anniversary of the VII's. Retro These, the olympics, Hares, Bordeauxs, and Cardinals again. Hell, the idiots will probably reverse the jumpman on the left shoe like they did with the XI's, just to keep up with their idiotic trend of making stupid unnecessary changes to retros.

Well keeping with tradition, I'd say they'll probably retro the Hares since they haven't been released separately since the CDP pack.

As for the others, I'm not sure.

They already released the Olympics more times than can count, so it would be pointless to retro these in 3 years.

But they probably will.

Also, the Bordeauxs first ever retro was last year, and by the time the 23rd anny of the 7s roll around, it'll be 4 years since retro, so they'll prob re-release those too.

Same goes for the Cardinals.

:smh:

I'm however hoping for these to re retro because it was a rumor that they'll release this year.

air-jordan-7-french-blue-retro-2002.jpg

Although it isn't an OG colorway, its easily the best retro+ colorway of the model.

So JB, bring 'em back!

Lastly, with the "Black Friday release" tradition kept alive, we'll probably see the Hares release then, since the hype for those are already huge.

& Black Friday releases are the 2nd most hyped release (JB wise) next to the 11 release in December.

Next year, of the 5s slated for release (Fire Reds and Grapes), JB will probably release the Grapes on Black Friday.

The 23rd anny version, will be released between March — June/July.

Speaking of 23rd anniversary, for the 3s, were the Black Flips it or the Stealth 3s? I'm ignoring the BHM's because I know its not them.

Last edited:

two days ago i managed to trade my extra pair of ds obsidians for a vvvnds pair of hare 7s (look entirely DS except for the bottoms which look like they were lightly worn). i would love if they dropped them again so that i could double up

is the sky blue?
is grass green?
does Michael Jordan have 6 championship rings?
does Kim Kardashian have a fat butt?
they are sneakers. what do sneakers do when they are worn by the species known as the "Homo Sapien"?
little Socratic method for the homie. let's see you arrive at your own conclusion to this question pimp

:rofl:

Damn, the store by me got their shipment in today and is selling em for retail, debating if I should go in for the cop now or just pass on it.

my sis and i are trying to get a pair of these, haven't gone out to line up for a pair jordans for a long time.. hows the hype on these? easy or hard cop? located in miami btw

Damn, the store by me got their shipment in today and is selling em for retail, debating if I should go in for the cop now or just pass on it.

i wish i lived by you

got em today for $225.00

anyone know whats the next retro release ?

Last edited:
and that mindset is just a cop out. you speak of "weakness in your inner being"? well your last line reeks of lack of personal responsibility...
...back to the shoes, i have been pleasantly surprised with most retros "quality" as of late(at least compared to the '08-'11 era) and am glad to hear these are following the same trend...
Did you even care to read the thread? Or did you randomly decide  to post mindless jargon? Maybe a return to grade school would be beneficial for you, as you have proven time and time again too lack the ability to read simple sentences. Or should I type in Espanaol? hahaha

The poster was cryng about his parents not buying his college books.
tired.gif
 Look what this nation has come down 2.

They originally dropped 2 decades ago (1992), and Jordan wore them in the playoffs/finals. We call the black/white 12's and 13's playoffs, so these would be the playoffs as well. So playoffs before any other nickname.
Thank You! These are and will always be, the '92 playoffs. Anyone that was around back then and actually comprehended what they were watching, know this.

Back
Top Bottom