Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

WHAT! that always happens to me...
mean.gif

Last edited:
two orders went through for my Paypal with Finishline but no confirmation email...lovely
mean.gif

time to bend over and pay eBay prices for the handful of sneakers I buy per year now...out of hand Nike; just make enough pairs for the demand
indifferent.gif
i would wait to see if eastbay calls it a day or call them before eBay 

what sites for retail if I may ask sir?
Eastbay gone with 10.5-11.... had 10.5 in my cart but was gone at checkout.
Finishline had a FULL size run when I woke up and ordered like 10 minutes ago. And we all know they'll be up coming restocks.

The joys of living in a small town. After I struck out online I drove up to the mall expecting a warzone, when I got there, there were only 3 people in line lol. Stood around for 10 minutes waiting then they opened up champs. Only had one of every size though and the guy in front of me got the only 10 so I had to go 10.5, might put them up for trade on here and see if I can get a 10 but if not then I'm still satisfied. Then I walked over to the Foot Locker and got a 11 for my boy who had to work today so he couldnt go. All in all it was a great decision I dont regret these at all. They were always my favorites and the 2012s did not disappoint.

Pics

Good luck to all of those who are still trying.

Last edited:
got tired of waiting online so i took a 30 min drive to Rockaway Mall in the surburbs. copped my 10.5 and used the $25 OFF birthday coupon so it came out too $135 plus no sales taxx in NJ :smokin ... FEELIN' LIKE I BEAT THE SYSTEM TODAY :lol:
ooooooooooo i bet you feel so good right now im...kinda jealous honestly ......

got two size 11 of these "RAPTORS" lol off eastbay and ndc. first time ever got through on ndc on rd

90 pairs = easy cop.

No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).

Here's my photos, so enjoy!

8xvp81.png

ekj3mg.png

24mvu5t.png

2m765nt.png

Of course, the ON FEET with black jeans.

prj40.png

My AJVII collection thus far.

2i7b78h.png

All I need now is the Hares.

My favorite release of the year, so far, next would be the Olympic 6.

Also, for the one guy that wondered how the materials between the GMP 7s and these are, the suede/nubuck is a tad softer on the GMP 7s.

Both are DYNAMITE though!

On to the next release.

:smokin

Last edited:
M pair quality is nice very buttery the mountians are well painted i cant complain im very statisfied

you cant add to cart. they're sold out.

Be patient if you didnt get a pair. Restocks galore from FNL and NDC.

Got my two pairs. one from champs and one from footlocker 42nd street!!!!! I had the 2002's when they came out but I'm loving these.

Last edited:
90 pairs = easy cop.
No detailed story this time. Arrived at FNL at 6:30, waited 90 minutes, walked out with 2 pairs (1 for me, 1 for a friend).
Here's my photos, so enjoy!
8xvp81.png

ekj3mg.png

24mvu5t.png

2m765nt.png

Of course, the ON FEET with black jeans.
prj40.png

My AJVII collection thus far.
2i7b78h.png

All I need now is the Hares.
My favorite release of the year, so far, next would be the Olympic 6.
Also, for the one guy that wondered how the materials between the GMP 7s and these are, the suede/nubuck is a tad softer on the GMP 7s.
Both are DYNAMITE though!
On to the next release.
:smokin

Nice pics!

Dude on Craigslist has his pair up for $450
roll.gif

Order # and customer number displayed clearly in his photo.  Sooooo tempted...

quality on my pair is ok, some overrun glues around the mountains, one of the heel pull tab is crooked tho

Back
Top Bottom