Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Uh oh. Is this the general consensus about the sizing of bordeaux's? That makes me nervous since I was going to have someone buy them for me and I cant try them on.

If you like a little room in your kicks then go TTS but if you like a snug fit then I'd say go .5 size down.

& count me as another person who prefers the 06 retro over these. Big Bordeaux fan & love the Grey paneling.

thinking of doubling up, but i dunno, they looked nice enough initially for me to want to cop, but now, they look even better with final pics, double worthy?

:lol:

And they turned the same color as the bordeauxs 
indifferent.gif
Not nearly as light as the bordeauxs at all. I know what he's talking about, but the DMP's didn't look that much like the og's to me. It's interesting that JB would try to mimmic that though. Will they bring back the "nike air" III's with light yellow heel tabs?

OG

vs

DMP

^Not my photo, found it on google.

Last edited:
These look good but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass due to the Bred 4s . Just wish there was more time between these and Bred 4s .

:wow: September and November isn't far enough apart? Or did they change a release date and I missed it? It's not like they come out two weeks apart like the Oly 6s & 7s.

Something about them I like, but dont like.

I have to see these in person and avoiding purchasing them online.

And they turned the same color as the bordeauxs 
indifferent.gif
Not nearly as light as the bordeauxs at all. I know what he's talking about, but the DMP's didn't look that much like the og's to me. It's interesting that JB would try to mimmic that though. Will they bring back the "nike air" III's with light yellow heel tabs?

OG

vs

DMP

^Not my photo, found it on google.
Thats all im saying. I like the fact that Nike tried to emulate that and yes, the DMP's are closer to the OG's in that respect. I hate the way the 02 looks after they're worn, looks like a one piece with a whitish outline showing the material separations. Take a look at that 2012 version up there, the white outline is evident. Look like cutouts, so i know whats up if they get caught in the rain.... ashy larry white outline syndrome
Just playing, still copping a pair lol

Def like the DMP contrast compared to these early photos Im seeing but still like them. Lol at comments on homies jeans

Back
Top Bottom