Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Does anyone know if these run big? That's what I been hearing. Should I size down .5. About to order on NDC. 
You are fine TTS, that's what I got. But they could be tighter so you're safe .5 size
Down. I just half size downed on the Olympic 7's I ordered

You might have to try a couple of times. A lot of people might have them in their cart, just seeing if it works. I had to do it at first, then I had them in my cart trying to decide if I wanted them. They'll end up as beaters for the gym.

I haven't worn mine yet because I have my 2002's as well.. But I will tell you the quality on them is a lot better than most retros recently released; so that should be enough to pick them up right there..
Appreciate the info. I indeed copped my pair! couldn't pass up on these. Jordan rocking them vs the Blazers in the 92 finals lol. I sized down .5 though cause my boy told me they ran big for him. Hope sizing down .5 was the right choice.....

You are fine TTS, that's what I got. But they could be tighter so you're safe .5 size
Down. I just half size downed on the Olympic 7's I ordered
Thanks man. Yeah, I sized down .5. From what I remember the Raptor 7's ran a bit big, just wanted to make sure what the consensus was though. 

I must be getting close to retiring because it's becoming a lot harder for me to "pull the trigger" on J's now. Bout dang time.

Still haven't even worn my pair yet.

:rolleyes

Was gonna break them out for Halloween, but ended up not going out.

Will probably break them out for Valentine's Day.

JB want that money. Hype at a all time high. Cool greys 9. Raptor 7. Bred 4. Thunder 4s. Have all restocked hella times since rd. just waiting on the bred 11s
Didnt realize the thunders restocked. I was gonna cop as trade bait. Im glad I didnt. A lot more pairs were made than I thought. And I could not wear that shoe. Didnt even like the shade of yellow they used. I should prolly skip on the lightnings too if they will be doing this because I wont wear that either. Dont see the hype behind those two.

back up. whats trade value of these?

Are you srs? They hit outlets EVERYWHERE! Why buy off NDC at full price when you could call an outlet and get them for WAY less than retail?

how way less? outlet price is 129.99 with NO free shipping. comes to about 140+ tax for b grades after shipping. NDC is free shipping and 160+ tax. only a $20 difference.

Did anyone else cop a pair when they restocked on NDC yesterday besides me? Seems like no one ever likes this shoe haha. 

back up. whats trade value of these?

Are you srs? They hit outlets EVERYWHERE! Why buy off NDC at full price when you could call an outlet and get them for WAY less than retail?

Any outlets in Southern California getting these??

Wait these are b-grades at the outlets? :\

in all honesty, the bgrades i had looked just fine. i just wouldnt say way less than retail.

You're right most b-grades usually aren't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom