Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ yup its sad that the outlet supports resellers and allowed people to purchase large quantities... No love for the general consumer/Nike Employees

^ yup its sad that the outlet supports resellers and allowed people to purchase large quantities... No love for the general consumer/Nike Employees
The general consumers turned resellers were allowed 10 pairs per person. As for no love for Nike Employees, I wouldn't say that, there weremad pairs "reserved" for Nike Employees!

Originally Posted by tha2one

outlets? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt????//!!!!!
it's okay buddy, we all feel the same way
mad.gif

6/17 is the best pack of the year. I thought it would be the 3/20s but the 20s suck. $300 for 3s Nahhhh. Then I thought the 11/12s would be hot but damneverybody and their mother has 11s. They would have to be gold or platinum for me to drop $300 bucks on a shoe that everybody already has bootleg or not. 6/17slast pack for me. Maybe i'll buy some of the shoes individually put as for buying a whole pack...nahh.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

6/17 is the best pack of the year. I thought it would be the 3/20s but the 20s suck. $300 for 3s Nahhhh. Then I thought the 11/12s would be hot but damn everybody and their mother has 11s. They would have to be gold or platinum for me to drop $300 bucks on a shoe that everybody already has bootleg or not. 6/17s last pack for me. Maybe i'll buy some of the shoes individually put as for buying a whole pack...nahh.

I believe that the "Carmine" VI will be best single retro of the packs, but the best overall pack will definitely be the XI/XII pack...everybodywants both of these shoes...

^^^Dont think you should say that man, its not contributing to the post.

And im gonna be picking up a size 11.5 for $25 under retail today at Footlocker.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kevvv

Just a heads up, saw a 9.5 at Livingston Mall FNL in NJ
Kevvv good looking out homie
pimp.gif
Finally got these for retail. Hopedin the whip got to the stores and just walked out with the kix
Time to get rid of these 17's now

KEVVV
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

How are you guys finding these in stores?
I am baffled.
Kevvv had stated he seen a size 9.5. You google the stores number, call ask if they got it and dats all

I just bought a size 12 from finishline this morning...just curious looking around on their web site and they had just my size !!! I am sooo stoked!!

Back
Top Bottom