Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

another annoyance
the lace cover rubs the suede above the toebox scuffing it
and pops off.

as much as i dig the covers, i think i might go without from now on.

i called FL and canceled my order sz12, i give up..... i dont care for them as much... im over it

103 pages? what a bunch of lame sheep....last purchase i had were the altitudes, you guys stay giving JB reasons to release packages...so sad, they are robbingyour money like a candy from a baby

damn i thought i was the only one considering a return. Its hard but it really is your on opinion. Ye dig.

How do they get away with charging 175 for a pair of POOR QUALITY shoes? Ridiculous
smh.gif

--Just found a new fact; that the box itself cost just as much as the shoes to produce. Sad.

It's amazing how many of you are complaining about the scuffs and scraches on the XVII, which is a QC issue that JB is NOT in directcontrol of, but when JB decides to use very cheap leather, which is something they are in DIRECT control of, most of you dont care an d youthose who are complaining:

"If you dont like it, dont buy it."

I guess most of you could care less about quality, as long as the shoes LOOK good.

Finishline.com is showing a re-stock on these in sizes 13 & 15 right now for all my bigger dogs that might want them.

Finishline has still not charged my card for my 2nd pack from them, am I in the clear or will the still hit me with the charges?

Consider yourselves lucky you copped the pack couldnt get my hands on one Finishline screwed me on the restock, I wanted those carmines bad. If you dontlike the XVII's sell them even if you get $100 for them thats still something. Congrats to all who purchase this pack.

Word. I bought the pack for the Carmines but ended up liking the XViis alot too. In fact i wore my XVIIs to work for casual friday and even the old lady at the front desk said "man, those are some smooth shoes". i wore them with jeans and they looked fly. So far i have worn my XVIIS 4x and my Carmines 2x.They are both the hotness.

Originally Posted by magneto621

103 pages? what a bunch of lame sheep....last purchase i had were the altitudes, you guys stay giving JB reasons to release packages...so sad, they are robbing your money like a candy from a baby

Ahh yes, the Altitudes....The one where people were camping out for almost a week before the release for a limitedblack/GREEN colorway.

My finishline order got canceled as well, but I am happy to have got a pack from NDC with the discount.
The carmines are to flashy for my style so there just eye candy for the collection. The xvii seem to be good quality and they are a little scuffed, but I amgoing to ball in them anyway. For anybody questioning "why would I spend $175 on balling kicks?" Well the fact is I can with ease and I ball often sowhy not buy a tight pair to ball in.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I can't believe people are saying they like the 17's more than the carmines...
ohwell.gif

I guess thats a generational difference...
grin.gif

I was born when the 6 dropped but i had all the 17's and the 17's in the pack i wear more than my carmines but they cant touch the carmines in style

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Finishline.com is showing a re-stock on these in sizes 13 & 15 right now for all my bigger dogs that might want them.
My Boy Mikeadog helpin the niketalk members out by beating the NT posting spammers (Put NT Member With Weak Reselling Website Name Here ______) onceagain.

If anyone in RI or around the area needs a 9.5, my store (Expressions in Cranston) just received one last week and they haven't put em' out so theyaren't going anywhere. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll hold em' for you.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

If anyone in RI or around the area needs a 9.5, my store (Expressions in Cranston) just received one last week and they haven't put em' out so they aren't going anywhere. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll hold em' for you.

Does the store ship?

Back
Top Bottom