Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
* If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove From Cart" buttonbelow.
* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

got a 10.5
pimp.gif

Site crashed on me, then a screen came up that gave me an order number that started with a "G." Then I got a paypal receipt via email, hope it wentthrough....

Footaction is even having problems. Talk about bumrush, this could get interesting tomorrow for the people going to the actual store.

Yo I truly hate BeastBay!

I was so close and entered all my info too and they brought me back to the error page.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

boom..........crash............well my boy got 24 packs......so if you are in the bay area and between the sizes 10-11.......pm me......

where did he get his 24 packs?

Once again Eastbay's website crashed and burned. What a joke! Their technical support staff needs to go back to school.

We put a goddam man on the moon and Eastbay cant process 1000 orders at the same time!?!? This has happened over 10 times now! Frustrating.

Originally Posted by jerseydiplomat

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We only received 15 pairs of these sneakers (
eek.gif
). One of the only Expressions to receive at least one of every size. Most Expressions received 6-8 pairs. What can I say that I haven't about the VI's...they're truly beautiful. I only own about 23 pairs of sneakers and these will be at the top of my 'collection'. As for the 17's, they look so much better in GS size. These sneakers were made so carelessly, its ridiculous. Every pair I saw had something for the costumer to complain about. There were white marks everywhere, wrinkles on the side/toe and an excessive amount of glue in some areas. I'm not the type to complain about the quality on these and the 2's REALLY disappointed me.
I was at Expressions in Boston yesterday and the DM was there and said Expressions as a chain received 200 packs.... for 24 stores! I looked at 2 packs before I got a good, clean, non-wrinkled, non-glue stained pack. Anyway, the 17's are a special pair for me because those were the first pair I bought when I decided to "collect" kicks. I'm 33 years old and have always been into kicks but back as a teenager I would cop 3-4 a year, if that. My original 17's are beat but they are one of my most comfortable pair of kicks. This is the only pack I am getting and I was not disappointed in the $310.00 I spent. Here are my pics of the old and the new.

Yo Al Rocksalot...NO DOUBT that you have killed them 17's....
roll.gif

My man you are most definitely intitled to a new fresh pr....ENJOY THEM!!
happy.gif
I like how you got those in a case....smart thinking man..that shoe will be valuable in the years to come....you are smart..unlike others....Any ideas on how to get a case like that..? Best place? or is it easier to build one??
Thanks for the help.
You've got to damn be kidding me!

roll.gif

lol yeah i laughed at that dude too, but he's probably too young to know or didn't get into jordans when those first came out.
the black case came with the 17s when they were originally released, actually all 17s came with a case except the 17.5s

my black 17s look just about the same, so do my blue ones for that matter. some of the most comfortable jordans i have ever owned. i'm excited to get a new pair of those as a much as i am to get the carmines

YALL ARE IDIOTS....I am talking about the glass case you fools, wow such ignorance in this place...LOL, not this case:

Im 24 by the way......
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom