Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You should be good... The same thing happened when I tried to pick my pair up from Nike Town. I thought my card had gotten declined but because I was spending a significantly amount more than what I usually spend, they put an authorization hold on my card to make sure there were no fraudulent activities happening. The employee just had to call the credit card company and the agent spoke with me to verify that I wasi ndeed the holder of the card. It was quite embarrassing however, because it looked as if my card had declined to the customers around me and a could feel them breathing down my neck ready to hop on the package. Anyway, good luck with getting yours.
Yeh, thanks man. My fingers are crossed but im worried because I never got any email confirmation
ohwell.gif

I spent 600$ on a new helmet instead of the pack. I really wanted those Carmines but my head is worth more. I'll be getting XX3s next week so. . . . The packs are looking good though guys.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by crossshooter

can anyone school me how the vi and xvii fits? i kept hearing the vi runs big and the xvii runs small. i wear a size 9 but since my local store sold out the 9s, so should i get the 8.5 or 9.5? thanks in advance.

TRUE!! i'M A SIZE 11 BUT GOT A 10.5. THE VI RUNS BIG BUT THE XVII RUNS SMALL
smile.gif

Stupid Manager sold the sz. 12 at my local athletes foot and lies and says the only sz they got were 8 and 9. Man im wayyy to pissed.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Eastbay heads - just got an [table][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 10.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][/table]
before it was WAITING FOR APPROVAL.

pimp.gif

I was going to call in to confirm, but never did. I just had faith they would approve it since I never got G/H -whatever the letter is, got the email confirmation, it also was in my orders summary, plus I chose the guaranteed shipping(4-5days) not standard shipping.
Ohhh I'm tempted. Can't wait for mine either! Nothing yet on mine, but I believe it's cause I copped two packs. Also picked up standardplus on the shipping.

Went to the local mall yesterday like 4:30 and there was about 6 heads out there, there was 2 9.5's
in front of me n they only had 2 so i dropped to a 9 and the carmines fit beautifully so its all straight.
Congrats to all who got their pairs and goodluck to all still tryin to cop..

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by MASARO

Call me an old fart who likes to complaint, Blah Blah Blah....

...but for those who remember the whole promo campaign JB had back in 2002 about the XVII being a more grand, classy and quality-based shoe (with the jazz ads with Q & D.Miles) this time around the XVII is a real shame!! Anybody feel the same?

Numerous pairs with quality issues and the clippers on the gator looks like they are about to break off after taking it off for a few times....

Thank god for the VI

Completely agree. I decided to let them go.
i agree. the quality on the xvii isn't good and i don't usually complain about quaility. both pair of mine were scuffed badly and one pair, theleft shoe was creased a lot. like someone played ball in it. but i got 2 of the 4 total size 9.5's in my city, so i kinda didn't have a choice. notlike i could ask for another pair.

these vi's have more of a hypebeast feel to them just for these being the only vi's released in a while with og colors. if these were the infrareds itwould be like copping the retro v's in black all over again.

i'm gonna try to get rid of one of my three packs of this and go cop some infrareds. peace......

a sign of relief for me got me a pair size 10.5....Only 60 pairs was sold here in the philippines only at nike BHS...mine was the last pair...NO reservation ihad to rush in the store before 10pm...

hehe post pics later

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by integradr1

the quality on the pack that I got sucks, there's a small paint chipped on the midsole of the VI and some paint runoff and one of the XVII is scratched in the toebox and the other one have a scuff on the side! SMH!
YUP...dem scuffs on da sides of the 17s SUCK....
if anyone noticed 17s & 6s were made in different factories..17s were made at the Y3factory(early release overseas sellers spot, where they got busted) and the 6s at the LN3 factory...no wonder only the 17s, 16s & 4s are being seen early because the other half are being made at the LN3 factory...where "they" dont have access too.hint hint no pix of the HARES or 5s...
wink.gif

pics of the hares surfaced on kixandthecity.com long time ago

20 mins on the phone while trying to place an order online. eastbay's site was USELESS but the rep on the phone made sure i got my size 15.
this was easier for me to get than the 2/21 pack....which i ended up gettin off ebay for $210

Back
Top Bottom