Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chicago's newest Bull Nate Robinson already has his pack

The VI's look better then the VII's it also looks like the VI's have another pair of white laces which will also make them look better but u still can't beat the golden laces on them. Do y'all know how the big retail stores are gonna do it i asked footlocker and they said they might do a midnight release which i didn't think was possible since nike doesnt allow midnight release any answer??? 

I went from disliking everything about this pack to thinking that the VII's look halfway decent. Remind me of OG Charcoal VII's. Guess I haven't paid much attention to these at all other than the early sample pictures. I'll give this release more thought as release date approaches, not feeling the VI's so if I wound up landing them online I'd probably have to get rid of that pair.

Getting closer to release. more pics are popping up stores i know of said they getting there packs this week. will see....
glasses.gif

i hope you strikeout & end up wasting your damn time
 Whats wrong with that.... Its JBs fault for making such a trash pack... im trying to build my collection, so if i stand in line for a few hours and spend my $350 on this trash, I should be able to do what I want with it.... See I miss out on alot of drops because of work so now I can finally get one that I dont like, why would i just sit at home when i can make some extra $$$ or use as trade bait... Need some new Aquas my last 3 are getting bad....

In a way I feel like im entitled to resale some of the stuff they drop, I been buying almost every drop since like 1995, so when they drop trash and people want to spend a G for it, im all ears...

Whats wrong with that.... Its JBs fault for making such a trash pack... im trying to build my collection, so if i stand in line for a few hours and spend my $350 on this trash, I should be able to do what I want with it.... See I miss out on alot of drops because of work so now I can finally get one that I dont like, why would i just sit at home when i can make some extra $$$ or use as trade bait... Need some new Aquas my last 3 are getting bad....
now hes calling it trash. yet he would waste his time for it...

jb waistin time puttin a pack like this out they not even that hot to me they should have put out the laney and grape pack
and made it general release cus i doubt they would sit and also why wouldnt this pack be a gr they made the other jordan 7 pack a gr dem jawns was in
every store

so in ny these pack is gonna end up costing around 378..you guys think 408 is too much to pay for it?

now hes calling it trash. yet he would waste his time for it...
 No, im spending my time to sale or trade them to get something better.. I been waiting in line for Jordans since 95, when I had to skip school on Wed just to get them.... Now if hypebeast want to drop a G on this pack that im getting for $350, or trade me a few pairs that I need for my collection.... then I would be a fool to sit at home watching cartoons eating fruit loops, when I know for a fact I can cop a pack or two... Its nothing wrong with the ones who sale them, its the people who pay the crazy prices... Example, is us paying JB $350 for this pack... so i might as well join the boat... people here know i get my hands on every drop, so i already have a $1,000 offer and they aint even here yet.... So why would i sit at home?

i dont understand why guy guys even bother argueing with the "resellers" im sure alot of them are just doing it to troll. i guarantee you if you stop quoting their posts and saying how much u hate them they will stop posting when they realize theyre gonna have to look else where for attention

No...I really am going to sell one of my packs to pay for the one I keep, why wouldn't I? It's a very smart thing to do...

i dont understand why guy guys even bother argueing with the "resellers" im sure alot of them are just doing it to troll. i guarantee you if you stop quoting their posts and saying how much u hate them they will stop posting when they realize theyre gonna have to look else where for attention

QFT

Back
Top Bottom