Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As much as I love multicolored tongues on the VII, these VIIs now look clean and COLD! 
glasses.gif

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD! THIS INCLUDED REQUESTS TO SPLIT PACKAGES!

This Package will be limited like the DMP. Believe that. Heard Champs as a company is getting less than 2000 Packs. I also know of a large retail chain getting less than 300 packs. Numbers are far from GR.

2000 packs nationwide?

yep ... thats why im making sure i have my set(s) locked up

I'm thinking $300+ each .. I really hope I get my hands on these I can't see my self paying crazy resale prices.

Last edited:
Can easily see these going for 1k plus on ebay the week after release. Hype will be big once we get closer to rd and if these are even close to a moderately limited GR then it will be hell to get them. :smh:

I wont have anything to do, I guess I will camp out to get the ugly pack to flip for a few extra $$$...... Lol! I have never sold anything on Ebay, wish me luck.... If i cant sale, I will use as trade bait...

the white and gold looks a little odd, but still cool just not sure if can drop 350 or wait a ridiculos line for that long

I thought i was the only one thinking that..... Stores in KC got one pair in each size..... I dont know why people think a $350 pack would be GR.... cause each pack that sits cost JB 2 pair of a normal release... Do the math...

Less then 3 weeks away!!!!!!! Cant wait! Still havent found out who is getting them in my area of Arizona! If anyone has any info please PM me! I hope that people THAT GENUINELY WANT THEM are able to get them, no resellers!

I wont have anything to do, I guess I will camp out to get the ugly pack to flip for a few extra $$$...... Lol! I have never sold anything on Ebay, wish me luck.... If i cant sale, I will use as trade bait...

LOL! .. no. Wish you the worst of luck.

Goodluck bro :smokin

:rofl:

Wait ? I wonder what are going to be the prices when somebody split the pack .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom