Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
damn im gonna hate to miss the release, looks  like its gonna be a flightclub pickup for these

Last edited:

Who's are these???

From the jump I said the 6s would look way better with white laces. Should've came w/ second set of gold lace locks too. Those 7s are growing on me though. They would probably look better w/ gold laces. Anybody put the gold laces in the 7s yet???

Last edited:
Those arent CP3 PE.. All of the players on the team got a pair from Jordan for winning the gold medal..

Those arent CP3 PE.. All of the players on the team got a pair from Jordan for winning the gold medal..

i guees part of that confusion comes from the fact that cp3 was the first to post that picture on instagram...do you have info about the whole team getting these gifts from jordan brand?

food for thought...a few people have mentioned that a vii might be releasing seperately from the gmp at a later date...some have said it will be the same gmp vii...what if the info was 'lost in translation', what if the vii that is rumoured to be released seperately that could be related to the gmp, could be the gold medal vii that cp3 posted? would ya'll purchase?

i guees part of that confusion comes from the fact that cp3 was the first to post that picture on instagram...do you have info about the whole team getting these gifts from jordan brand?

food for thought...a few people have mentioned that a vii might be releasing seperately from the gmp at a later date...some have said it will be the same gmp vii...what if the info was 'lost in translation', what if the vii that is rumoured to be released seperately that could be related to the gmp, could be the gold medal vii that cp3 posted? would ya'll purchase?

Def would cop .... no question as long as its $170 & tax

Online or bust for me. Not gonna go all out on these. VI's are fire, VII's less so. But both dope.

Back
Top Bottom