Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jus got a text literally jus now from my local spot for 3 packs.. 2 9.5 and a size 10...Gotta pay $400 a pack up front to GUARENTEE them next Saturday... I swear a HUGE relief of stress... Also the SEATTLE area is gettin quite a few and most are doin first come first serve for those who don't wanna do raffles...

Jus got a text literally jus now from my local spot for 3 packs.. 2 9.5 and a size 10...Gotta pay $400 a pack up front to GUARENTEE them next Saturday... I swear a HUGE relief of stress... Also the SEATTLE area is gettin quite a few and most are doin first come first serve for those who don't wanna do raffles...

WHat places in seattle are getting them??

403608755.jpg

quality is hit and miss there more like b grades but hey who am i to complain

no line

no camping in the summer heat

no constant talk about sneakers in the heat

just take my money and give me my shoes
ever at a mark up

i'm happy

Last edited:
...really need to see the VIs in person. If I can get my hands on a pack or two I'm selling the VIIs. Not a huge fan of the VIIs model.

thanks for pm'ing me back
:rolleyes
also
i would ask you to take some more pics but i kno you prbly dont want to.......

when i ask for help on here i get nothing in return

if i know you off niketalk i am willing to help

i found out about this from my boy whos a lurker and who i know for 18 years

thanks to "T" i got my set

when anyone is willing to help me i'm more then willing to help them

Last edited:
gonna see if i can secure a pair on NDC or around my way if not no biggie on to the nex, But them 6s got a nice spot for my rotation

thanks for pm'ing me back
:rolleyes
also
i would ask you to take some more pics but i kno you prbly dont want to.......

thanks to "T" i get my set

when anyone is willing to help me i'm more then willing to help you

ive heard you say a few times that when you ask for help you dont get it... but you are normally the 1st person with a release because you cop early/have a connect for a markup ........ ive never seen you "ask for help" on a release because if you had i wouldve helped you out..... i help out any & everyone on here i can 160 ...

thanks to "T" i got my set
when anyone is willing to help me i'm more then willing to help them
\

dude dont take this the wrong way but if your not in nyc

there is nothing you can help me with

I NEED A LOCAL HOOK UP AND I MEAN BAD AND I PAY

besides the sizes you where asking for i dont pay attention to

I used to have great hook up's in the past but with mark up's in the past year and some *** kissing haggling and hitting a worker off i still get some breaks or i get the shoes early

thats how i get my kicks these days

in the past it was most times retail or alot more then retail depending on the release and the lot has become the norm in nyc

mom and pop nyc strores since the start of the year can eat a fat one

sorry for the rant

Last edited:
Yeah ok 160

it doesnt even seem like next week is the 18th it seems like a month or 2 ago when we got this single pic

now were cooking with gas dealing with the beast ,resellers & hoarders

Last edited:
Most of the stores here in AZ are doing raffles, beats camping out in 100+ degree weather even at night smh. Im thinking about trying online for the first time, is it a better chance of getting them on NDC or EASTBAY? Any help is appeciated!

Most of the stores here in AZ are doing raffles, beats camping out in 100+ degree weather even at night smh. Im thinking about trying online for the first time, is it a better chance of getting them on NDC or EASTBAY? Any help is appeciated!
I'd go with NDC. I'm pretty sure they are going to have the largest inventory out of all the stores in the US. 

Back
Top Bottom